𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗪIᗴ

A bang shoots through the air, everyone turning to look out of the forest towards wall rose, a series of green streaks of smoke staining the sky.

Y/n clamored to her feet, teetering on the branch but easily regained her balance as reiner and Bertholdt gapsed nervously.

"HAHA!" Y/n laughed triumphantly, pointing in their faces with finger guns.
THE SCOUTS ARE HERE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Reiner and Bertholdt glared at her before turning to whisper to each other.

Y/n did a little victory dance, causing the leaves on the branch to shake and flutter to the ground, landing on the titans.

"Guess I'm in a bit of a predicament..." she sighed, glancing down at the titans with a head on her hip, the titans ogling at her.

More gunshots flared through the air and red smoke signals shot through the air, even closer than before.

Reiner used the ODM gear he stole off of eren and flung himself onto the branch beside him.

"Don't act foolishly, we gotta go." Reiner said sternly, eren backing away nervously.

"Hey, no need to get angry now...I can't really fight back in this condition." Eren showcased his missing hands to reiner, causing the blond to relax before eren charged into him with his shoulder, knocking him down and punching him in the face with his stubs.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Eren yelled repeatedly.

"Go eren!" Y/n cheered him on, pumping her fisy intot he air with encouragement.

Reiner swiftly kicked eren off and took the upperhand, grabbing the boy in a choke hold, effectively strangling him.

"HEY LET HIM GO!" Y/n demanded, about to run at reiner when Bertholdt landed in between her and Ymir, blocking her way to eren.
"I SAID LET HIM GO YOU BIG BASTARD!"

"SHUT UP!" Reiner yelled, seething at her.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU TITAN FUCK!"

Y/n and reiner proceeded to yell at each other while Ymir and Bertholdt had a quiet conversation.

Eren's eyes quickly fe closed as he was knocked unconscious from the lack of air.

"He's out cold." Reiner broke their yelling match to hoist eren up and tie him to him, back to back, using Eren's cape.

"Choose." Bertholdnt stood up, pressing closer to Y/n and glaring down at her.
"Join us and live, or die right, here  right now."

He got closer, y/n stepping back only to realise her foot was on the very edge of the branch.

She could feel her stomach twisting into a knot, heart jumping into her throat.

Staring up at him, y/n's face twisted into a scowl, her eyebrows knitting together.

"I'd rather die than betray my friends," she spat, glaring.
"Unlike you three, I stick to my values and not selfish ideals, so if you think I'd ever join you, your heads so far up your ass you've got shit for brains."

Bertholdt stayed silent, stepping away slightly.

"Fine, if that's how you wanna be."

His hand collided with her chest, pushing her off the branch, plummeting towards the ground.