𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗩǤǤǤᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼ

Hoards of people swarmed around the base of the wall, staring up at the scouts who peered down at them, watching in surprise as the crowd cheered their send off.

"Wow," y/n snickered. "When was the last time the scouts had this kind of send off?"

She looks up at Erwin who was standing to her left, smiling slightly as he looked down at the crowd.

"I'm not sure we ever have." He said, y/n turning to talk to Levi on her right, only to be cut off by erwin yelling at the top of his lungs.

Y/n, levi and every single scout on the wall turned to Erwin in shock, the blond continuing to yell with his arms raised in the air.

Despite the scouts' mortification, the civilians at the base of the wall were yelling back just as loudly as Erwin.

"THE MISSION TO RETAKE WALL MARIA STARTS NOW!"

Y/n watches as Erwin walks off into the crowd, taking his horse and getting onto one of the make shift wooden elevators to lower the horses onto the opposite side of the wall.

Turning to look over her, she makes eye contact with Hange before the two women burst into Hysterical manic laughter, doubling over as Levi sighs heavily.

"IM NEVER LETTING HIM LIVE THAT DOWN!"

The scouts quickly dispersed off the top of the wall, taking their horses down and getting into formation with everyone else.

Y/n and Hange continued to make themselves laugh by making fun of Erwin's earlier fiasco, the two unable to breathe.

"Okay, that's enough, dumbass." Levi grunts, putting his hand on
Y/n's waist to guide her towards Slinky who was impatiently waiting for her alongside Levi's horse, Lady.

"Hello handsome!" Y/n greets slinky, grasping onto his reigns and leading him onto the makeshift elevator, levi and Lady following them before a garrison member closed the gate for them and they began lowering.

"These pulleys are terrible." Lrvi scoffed, stroking Lady.

"At least we won't need them after today." Y/n hummed, resting her head on Slinky's neck.
"Hopefully this mission goes as smoothly as possible." She continues as they reach the bottom.

"Somehow I doubt that." Levi sighs, a scout opening the gate for the elevator and allowing them off.

Y/n puffs loudly,swinging herself up onto Slinky's saddle and grasping the reigns, levi doing the same before they rude off to join Erwin at the front of the formation.

"AGHHHHHHH!" Y/n mocks the blond as the approach, left arm in the air, slinky rising onto his hind legs for effect.

"Ha ha, very funny." Erwin scoffs playfully, standing beside his pristine white horse.

Y/n cackles again as slinky adjusts to correctly fit formation.
"It was kinda funny."

Erwin rolls his eyes, a green flare from the wall catching his attention just as Hange and Moblit appear beside them.

"That's the last of us!" Hange chimes, her and y/n glancing at each other and giggling.

"Alright then," Erwin swung himself onto his horse.

"SOLDIERS!" He called for everyone's attention. "MOVE OUT!"

Y/n yawned loudly, throwing her head back dramatically as she walked alongside Slinky, who was carrying her lantern in his teeth for her as they walked through the darkened forest.