299

299. Chapter 299 Ge'er won't mess up
     "Several of our elders are well-organized, not as idle as His Majesty."

     "If your majesty has nothing to say, then we will go back."

     "Our time is precious, but it takes less time."

     The elders said, his tone full of sorrow and impatience.

     "be quiet."

     The indifferent and alienated voice seems to be freezing, making people feel particularly cold.

     The originally noisy place became quiet at once.

     They didn't know why they listened to a Maotou, but they couldn't help but refute it, as if his voice showed infinite majesty, and people must obey.

     "I heard that the key to Youdu's Secret Realm is in your hands. Since they are all here, let's open the door together."

     The man in white played a piece of piano music, slowly stood up, and walked towards the diamond-shaped crystal standing on the ground.

     This is a crystal that is taller than people, full of simple and desolate atmosphere, as if the wind of the wild is coming.

     Beside the crystal stone, the Forget River flows past, giving it a bit of loneliness.

     "Yudu Secret Realm!"

     When several elders heard of this place, their faces were immediately pale.

     No one has ever come back alive in that place. Although it is said to be the most mysterious place of their family, no one dared to take a half step.

     A total of eleven pieces of key fragments are needed to open the door to the secret realm. Apart from their emperors, the keys are in the hands of the ten elders.

     The meaning of their existence is to protect the secret key, but no one has opened the secret for too long, so they have long forgotten their duties.

     "Your Majesty! Do you really want us to open the secret realm?"

     An elder asked in disbelief, with horrified eyes.

     What he was afraid of was not to open the secret realm of Youdu, but that their emperor would tell him to enter the place where there was no life.

     "You only have to open the secret realm, you don't need to go in."

     The men in white seemed to know the fear in their hearts and said lightly.

     "Your Majesty is to be valued!"

     Several people heard his words, and then he was relieved, feeling like he had escaped the catastrophe.

     If it is not for them to go in together, then they naturally do not matter.

     The ten elders looked at each other and secretly reached a consensus.

     They can't openly deal with the emperor, but he is going to die, then they are naturally happy.

     No emperor is here, they are still in power.

     As several people took out the key fragments, the spar shone brightly and opened a space-time channel.

     The man in white walked into it, and after a while, the door of the space disappeared.

     At that time, the first rays of sunlight passed through the tent and gently spilt on Xue Luange's face, brightening her curled thick eyelashes.