213

Chapter 213 Chapter 213

      "Sister Xue, let's go to eat! The dining hall is serving meals for free during the millennium celebrations, so don't go late, then there will be only bones!"

     Fenghuanger saw everyone returning safely and said touching the hungry belly.

     She looked so pitiful that Xue Yange couldn't help pitying, reached out and touched her little head lightly.

     "Okay! Ok! Let's go eat! Otherwise, I'll be too guilty to tell our little Huang Er to have only bones!"

     Xue Yange started teasing and made Fenghuang feel embarrassed and shy.

     "Sister Xue is so bad, she bullied others!"

     Fenghuanger raised her pink mouth, but did not get angry.

     If someone else would dare to make fun of this grumpy aunt, then it would be miserable.

     But in front of Xue Yange, Fenghuanger was like her little sister next door, she liked to stick to her and depended on her.

     The first time I saw Fenghuanger showed such a cute side. Everyone who had taught Fenghuanger's powerful skills usually wondered if they were dazzled.

     "Isn't this person fake?"

     Jiang Lingshui laughed and joked, and was directly stared at Fenghuanger fiercely.

     "Sure enough, this is like our aunt and grandma!"

     Only Snow Song can make this little demon obediently obedient!

     "Jiang Lingshui, what do you mean?"

     Fenghuanger held Xuesong's hand and heard Jiang Lingshui's words, exclaimed angrily.

     "I don't mean anything, don't think about Grandma Aunt."

     Jiang Lingshui waved his hands quickly and smiled bitterly at Situ Yaohan.

     "Listen to water, don't tease Grandma Aunt, or she will start a fire, but the volcano erupts!"

     Situ Yaohan said, also attracting Fenghuang's eye knife.

     "Sister Xue, look at them all together to bully me! Bullying a child! What a shame!"

     Fenghuanger showed his aggrieved face and wanted Xue Yange to comfort him.

     "Huanger, don't bully them, even if they are lucky! Little ghost spirit!"

     Xue Yange held her hand and said funnyly.

     It's kind of pitiful to see this little guy in a few years!

     Acting decisively saw the rise!

     "Xue Xue is the truth!"

     Jiang Lingshui nodded quickly, where can they bully that little aunt and grandma!

     Her invincible talent has almost defeated the world's invincible opponents in Zunzun Mansion in just two years.

     Of course, there are those aunts who dare not mess with, such as the plague god Long Haoming, but this little girl is very scared.

     "Well, I don't care anymore, because they bullied me anyway, Sister Xue wants to comfort others!"

     Fenghuanger said indifferently, Mengmeng's big eyes were shining bright, full of coquettishness.