253

Chapter 253: Let Us Decide

      "Isn't this an oil-paper umbrella?"

     Xue Yange opened this oil-paper umbrella. The blue lotus splashed oil-paper umbrella was exquisite, and the wooden umbrella handle was polished extremely smooth.

     The oil-paper umbrella full of ancient charm makes people seem to see the azure smoky and rainy Jiangnan and the graceful woman out of Tingting in Xinghua Alley.

     "This is indeed an oil-paper umbrella, but it has a very domineering name, called Tian Luo Umbrella."

     Feng Lichen opened her mouth to introduce the role of Tian Luo Umbrella. It turned out that this is a treasure hunting artifact.

     As long as the treasure under the umbrella of Tian Luo, urged by the master's soul power, will be taken away.

     "This is indeed an essential artifact for home travel!"

     Xue Yange looked at Tian Luo Umbrella in surprise. With this Tian Luo Umbrella, she had a killer in the fight for the baby.

     As Feng Lichen said, the less people know the secret, the better, and unexpectedly, Tian Luo Umbrella can play its biggest role.

     The purple dzi beads on her wrists lighted up, and the sky umbrella in her hand was included in it.

     "This bracelet on your hand is very special, but it seems that it has never been calcined and tempered, like a piece of natural saitama that has not been carved, but it can't shine as it should."

     Feng Lichen saw the beautiful light from the purple moo dzi on the snow owl singer, looming extraordinary.

     "How can this be tempered? It will definitely break!"

     Xue Yange shook her head and said, because of the tightness of the Zimo Dzi Bead bracelet in her hand, she naturally did not want to see a trace of damage.

     "Geer, wouldn't you know the existence of a refiner?"

     Feng Lichen looked at Xue Yange in surprise, and it seemed that she knew nothing about the refiner.

     "What happened to the refiner? Does it have anything to do with my bracelet?"

     Although Xue Yange is involved in many classics, she still reads selectively. If it is not what she wants to know, she rarely reads it.

     She has very little contact with the information about the refiner.

     "The refiner can turn ordinary items into treasures. The legendary master of the ancient refinery can even make artifacts and turn decay into magic! The bracelet on your hand is obviously not tempered, if it is carefully  Forging, it will surely bloom its true brilliance. "

     Feng Lichen subconsciously touched the ancient dragon ring worn by his fingers, the lifelike dragon head, and the clear dragon scales were enough to prove that the person who forged the ancient ring was an extremely powerful smelter.

     "But the conditions to become a refiner are very harsh, so the number of refiners is extremely rare, even rarer than the Starling Pharmacist."

     "It's better to ask for oneself, maybe I can become a great refiner someday! Then I love to make any treasure and do it myself!"

     Xue Yange is very interested in the refiner. It seems that she needs to study it carefully.

     "In the last few days, I will be hosting the Millennium Celebration. If you have no other arrangements, you can read a book in Xuanyuan Hall. You do n’t need to worry about peachy things, I will fix it. This kind of trivial matter will not bother you.  There will be no problems. "