262

Chapter 262 Chapter 262
      "If you tell me what he likes, you can choose what you like, and whatever you want, I can let you have it."

     Immortal could not consume Xue Yange, and when she saw her calmness, the threat was useless, so she changed to lure.

     Xue Yange listened to him and didn't even look at him.  No matter what the mountain and sea taste, it is not as delicious as the piece of cake in her hands.

     He didn't even know the meaning of the simple flower cake in her hand to her. It was his sweetheart's concern for her, more than anything.

     "If you don't like the taste of mountains and sea, then you can choose these gold and silver jewelry?"

     Immortal saw that she was not interested in the flavor of the mountain and the sea, and continued to seduce without discouragement.

     With a wave of his long sleeves, a pile of valuable treasures appeared in front of Xue Yange, and the glittering light almost flashed blind eyes.

     "I don't need these, you just let me go and I'll tell you."

     Xue Yange said faintly, Xian Yun's strength is much higher than her, she wants to leave as difficult as possible.

     "No! How could I send my rival back? Impossible!"

     Xianyu thought she was jealous when she and Shenglian were together.

     "Then there is nothing to say, then I will stay here! You have to entertain me well. If I have something short and long, Allian will hate you forever."

     Xue Xuege saw that this guy was alive and willing to let her go, so she stayed here to mine.

     You know that here are the god-like materials that the craftsmen dream of, and she will carefully choose the materials for her Zimo Dzi, so that she can realize the potential of Zimo Dzi.

     She stood up and walked towards the outside, leaving only Xian Chi a chic back.

     "This girl is a bit funny! She is not afraid of me at all!"

     For the first time, Xian Zhen encountered such a woman. If she is not his love rival, then he thinks she is quite cute.

     He suddenly felt that Sheng Lian would like this girl for no reason, and staying with her felt that he was really just an ordinary person.

     Everyone was in awe of him, and he didn't even dare to look at him, but the girl who met for the first time dared to look directly at his eyes without blinking.

     "Master, this child has been recognized by our spirit tribe. This shows that she is a kind-hearted person, with no evil thoughts in her heart, and a pure and flawless soul. The master has always been generous and kind.

     Jiumeng Bailu drinking water at the side said, it felt a very pure breath on Xue Yange's body, making the spirit beast could not help but want to be close to her.

     In her eyes, she felt that she was beautiful, not just a beast, but an equal being and respected.

     In the eyes of many people, it is just a farm animal.

     "Jiuer, I know she's a good girl, but it's because she's so beautiful that she can change the silent lotus. I took her away to see how high her status in Shenglian's heart  You also know that no matter what happened, he has never left Ziwei Tianfu, and even if he learned that the purple scent smoke disappeared, he never left Ziwei Tianfu. "