250

Chapter 250 Chapter 250-Goddess Mighty and Domineering

      "What is the Six Star Pill? Sister Xue could be refining two years ago!"

     Fenghuanger murmured to herself in a whisper. When she saw Sister Xue for the first time two years ago in Yelangzhai Village, she refined the six-star Rongxue Dan for Wolf King Lan Yeming.

     For two years, with the gift of Sister Xue, this is definitely not the only level.

     It's just that the Six Star Spirit Pharmacist is already very dazzling. If Sister Xue reveals her real strength, it will scare everyone to death.

     Sister Snow is always inscrutable, even if she can't guess how many cards she has.

     However, Sister Xue's enemies are also very strong, so it is better to keep a low profile, otherwise the killer sent by the other party will be more terrifying.

     She still remembers the mysterious palace master who appeared at the gate of the Purple World to intercept Xuegege two years ago. The powerful breath made her, the person who was not afraid of the sky, afraid.

     "Is it really Liuxing Pill?"

     Sun Yi, the principal of Swordsman's House, did not believe Xue Jige would have such a skill, and reconciled again.

     "Doesn't Gongsun's House Master think the identification of Dan medicine is better than me?"

     Dan Zunfu Lord Luo Tianyi said lightly, Jun Yi's face slipped over the displeased color.

     "Still, do you think that the owner of the government is not fair enough and will deliberately let the warlord victory?"

     There is a clear anger in his calm voice. Although he is the owner of Danzun, he is fair and just.

     As a member of Ziwei Tianfu, he never considered the gains and losses of his mansion, but was pleased that Ziwei Tianfu had more talents.

     If the vision is too low, then the governor of his house may be too downgraded.

     It is not wrong for the students in each province to work hard for the honor of each province. It is very shameful to use no means to harm the opponents for victory.

     The true strong does not need to be elevated by demeaning the opponent. The strong has its own pride.

     If you are really inferior to others, you should have the courage to accept it, and then use this failure as the motivation to motivate yourself to work hard.

     "That is not what i mean."

     The protagonist of the sword respect mansion, Sun Yi, looked a little ugly, shut up and didn't speak.

     After hearing the words of Dan Zun, the other princes closed their mouths and said nothing.

     Several government officials have acquiesced in this result, and the trainees cannot say anything.

     "It's because my alchemy is not good enough. I am sorry that I have missed the expectations of the people in Danzun. But the fact is that if I lose, I lose. I am convinced."

     Yu Xiaoxiao's crunchy voice fell down, and her delicate little face was not frustrated by failure, but still calm.

     She has followed Master Luo Tianyi for many years, and she has also learned the calmness and grandeur of the master, and she is not flattered.