292

292. Chapter 292

      Through the dark corridor, Xue Luan Ge and Prajna stopped in front of a stone wall.

     Snow dance lotus flame illuminates the stone wall, you can see the ancient murals on the mottled stone wall.

     The subtle fluctuations came from behind the stone wall, and it was impossible to get close to it through this stone wall.

     "People should be right behind, just nowhere."

     Xue Luange looked at the stone walls in front of him, all made of the strongest broken dragon stone, and the outermost layer was also coated with special soil to isolate the spiritual power, which could not be opened by human power.

     "There must be an entrance in these four weeks. Let's look more carefully. It should be hidden somewhere."

     When she saw her face with anxiety, Ban Ruo gently said to comfort.

     "Why did I forget it again!"

     Xue Luange's anxiety was chaotic, and she heard Ban Ruo's words before she remembered that she had a whisk.

     She is always calm and calm, but under the influence of the emperor's mausoleum, her heart is prone to restlessness, especially the wind and dust, which makes her confused and unable to treat it with ordinary hearts.

     She is now worried about the wind and the dust, and eager to find her father Xue Yunche, so she was affected unconsciously.

     She tried to calm down and let herself face calmly.

     She took out the whisk and began to look carefully for any organs.

     She searched over the stone wall and found nothing.

     Where is the secret door organ in this mausoleum?

     She couldn't help but see the dusting mirror.

     "This lamp is very angry, it seems to condense all the yin of this area."

     Prajna's eyes fell on an ancient column lamp, which was not lit, giving a cold feeling.

     "You back away, I will light this lamp."

     With a flick of his finger, a cluster of flames fell on the wick, and the fire suddenly rose, but it was not a warm orange, but a gloomy green.

     As the lamp was lighted, clusters of green flames suddenly burst out, as if to burn them to ashes.

     "It's You Bone Flame!"

     Ban Ruo saw the icy cold flames coming from his face, and his face was dignified.

     The cold bone flame condenses in the place from yin to cold, which can not only turn people into ashes, but also burn people's souls.

     He propped up the golden bell cover, and the golden light seemed to surround them like a big clock.

     However, the power of the cold bone flame is too domineering, even if it is protected by a golden bell, it still hurts the soul.

     Xue Luange didn't panic when she saw You Bone Flame, but instead she lifted a touch of excitement.

     She still had a kind of spirit fire to make the panacea for her father, and this extremely cold cold bone flame was just what she needed, and with Nirvana Jinyan, it was just a combination of Yin and Yang.