chapter 173

Chapter 173 Chapter 173

      "Axue, we caught the fish!"

     There was a sunny smile on the childish face of the goggles, and a big fish still bouncing around in his arms. Water drops splashed on his face, but he didn't mind.

     "Caught a big fish! Some eat it!"

     Fenghuanger clapped her palms and jumped happily, as if she had got a big baby.

     Xue Yange saw that their happy and innocent appearance was also infected by their joy.

     The other freshmen had set up the fire, put a mouthful of iron pot on it, and found wild vegetables and wild mushrooms to cook.

     Xue Yange grilled fish with them in the goggles, but remembered the wind and dust in her heart.

     The things he makes are always extremely delicate and delicious, and even the simplest vegetables can make delicious dishes.

     She couldn't eat the food he made today, and she felt so missed.

     "It's so fragrant! It must be delicious!"

     Fenghuanger could not help drooling, smelling the smell of grilled fish.

     "Don't worry, it will be all right! If my Uncle Li is here, the grilled fish he made is the best! Uncle Li is terrific, and he does everything so well."

     Goggles said in worship, with pride on his face.

     With such an uncle Wang, he felt very proud.

     "Alright! Eat it!"

     When he saw that the grilled fish was cooked, he divided it into several portions and handed it to Fenghuanger and Xueyingge.

     "Thank you!"

     Xue Yange was eating grilled fish, and the taste was very good, but there was something missing.

     Seems like a feeling!

     She will feel full of happiness when she eats the food cooked by Feng Lichen.

     The three sat full of food under the big tree and were about to eat some wild fruit after a meal, and they heard a panic sound.

     "Come on! Jiang Lingshui passed out!"

     Situ Yaohan originally sat down with Jiang Lingshui to eat, and when he saw that he suddenly fainted, he screamed anxiously.

     "He's shaking all over! What should I do?"

     The crowd rushed over when they heard the words, and saw Jiang Lingshui in a coma shaking with a blue complexion, scaring them all at a loss.

     Long Haoming tiptoed and fell in front of Situ Yaohan and Jiang Lingshui.

     "He's poisoned!"

     Seeing Jiang Lingshui's symptoms, he said coldly, scaring everyone to step back quickly.

     Everyone has heard the name of Long Haoming Plague God, and it is said that those who approach him will die unclearly.

     Some of them also knew that Long Haoming seemed to have a terrible ability to make people unknowingly poison.

     Now when they see Jiangling water poisoning, they naturally think it is because of Long Haoming.

     Long Haoming felt uncomfortable for a while, but he was used to it.