255

Chapter 255. He Was A Man

      Lake Baili, the sun rises thousands of feet.

     The summer wind blows the lotus of Manhu Lake, and the sky above the star platform is empty at the moment. Only the stars on the Fenghua list are shining, symbolizing the honor of each province.

     The competition for the Millennium is over, but everyone has not left.

     Because they were all waiting for the legendary Ziwei Mansion, even though they were waiting in the hot summer, there were no complaints.

     They all want to see the style of the top powerhouses on the continent of Yunzhou. Today, they are fortunate enough to meet the owner of Ziwei Mansion, but that is how many people dream of.

     "I don't know what our landlord looks like?"

     Someone whispered, gazing gaze enthusiastically at the star platform, even if there were no one above them, they could not reduce the feeling of fiery anticipation in their hearts.

     "It must be the Bone Fairy Wind!"

     Other students speculated that there was starlight in his eyes.

     The Ziwei Mansion Lord is an idol worshipped by all Ziwei Tianfu practitioners. Even if they have never seen him before, they also know his reputation. Even the major factions in the Yunzhou continent are in awe of the Ziwei Mansion.

     They are not qualified to know the name of the Ziwei Mansion Master, and they have no chance to see him. If it is not for the Millennium Celebration, they may not be able to see the Ziwei Mansion when they leave school.

     Now that they have seen the rankings of the provinces from the list of Fenghua, they still want to hear the Ziwei government's announcement.

     "I always say that the owner of Ziwei Mansion is the first strong man in Yunzhou mainland. I don't know if it is true?"

     "It is likely to be true. There are countless treasures in Ziwei Tianfu, and it has also attracted countless forces. But no one has ever dared to touch Ziwei Tianfu. This is the deterrence of Ziwei Mansion."

     "Although the owner of Ziwei House did not show up, it was awe-inspiring."

     "It's not too early to see the time now, Ziwei Mansion should have arrived."

     "The first result of Zunzun Mansion this time is really unexpected!"

     "Who can think of it? If I knew that Zhanzun Mansion was first, I wouldn't have lost such a cloudy bead."

     "I regret looking down on Zhanzun Mansion!"

     "Who knows that Zunzhuang Mansion has such a powerful Xuege song?"

     "I heard these days that she did not show up because of the last disfigurement of Tao Pian Pian, so we have given our provinces a chance!"

     "Your news is too outdated. Tao Pian Pian has already faced the elders of law enforcement and confessed that she didn't see anyone's hands, so she can't prove that she is the hands of the goddess. And she said her eyes in anxiety.  The truth behind the blinding is that she wants to poison our goddess, but she has to suffer. "

     "How could Tao Pian Pian tell such a secret? Fake?"

     Someone said unbelievably.

     "It is naturally that the master of Zunzun House is too powerful, and I don't know what method he used, so let Tao Pian Pian say it all."

     "Ouren!"