chapter 181

Chapter 181: A General's Temperament

      "Xiao Chenchen, a man cannot be so proud of it! Do you want to be humble?"

     Sheng Lian patted Feng Lichen's shoulders and said with a long heart.

     "You know that in the face of the most beautiful person in the world, you should not even have the courage to look up! Because of my beauty, I have blinded everyone's eyes. Since then, no one dares to look at me more."

     He raised his head, staring deep into the sky, with a stern attitude.

     "Do you want to see the doctor, master of the house? Don't worry, don't despair! You still have a rescue. I know a theologian, and I can introduce it to you!"

     Feng Lichen also patted Sheng Lian's shoulder, saying very kindly.

     "If beauty is also a disease, then I'm really hopeless!"

     Shenglian bowed her head sadly, her expression filled with helplessness.

     "Okay, don't sell cute! I can't watch it anymore!"

     Feng Lichen glanced at him silently, and directly spoke to him for a few words, and then left without a word, too lazy to talk to this guy again.

     "Shaking Palace!"

     As soon as Shenglian's red lips moved, she muttered to herself, but there was no special expression on her stunning face.

     "Are they also looking for beauty artifacts?"

     In the distance, I heard the wind and dust of Sheng Lian talking to herself, and I really wanted to throw a stone and smash this product!

     Ziwei Tianfu has such a governor, what else can he say?

     He guessed that the forces of the Naruto Palace had already begun to act, even if the main deity of the Naruto Palace was not in person, but the mysterious forces hidden in Ziwei Tianfu were even more worrying.

     They should be looking for Snow Songs. The principle of the Shadow Palace is that they would rather make mistakes than let go, so serial killings will occur.

     Before Xue Yange returned, he wanted to find out the people at the Shadow Palace and uproot them.

     Ziwei Tianfu winds and clouds, and everyone in the misty fog forest does not know the situation here. After the team led by Jun Yuanze arrived, they started new training.

     "Wow!"

     A white waterfall falls from a height of 100 meters, as if a white dragon descended from the sky.

     The freshmen of Zhanzunfu stood under the waterfall and looked up at this magnificent and spectacular waterfall, their eyes were full of wonder.

     "What a big waterfall!"

     Fenghuanger opened his mouth wide and looked at this waterfall, which was tens of meters wide and hundreds of meters high. It was also an eye-opener.

     "This is the largest waterfall in the Purple World. It's called Falling Snow Falls, and it's where you train next."

     Standing in front of the waterfall, Jun Yuanze's tall, beautiful figure, wrapped in silver and white clothes, looks particularly stylish.

     He has a strong military breath on his body. Although he usually does not smile, his character is very bold and deeply respected and loved by the freshmen.