chapter 170

Chapter 170 Chapter 170

      "Tasty?"

     Xue Yange held her small face with both hands, watching Feng Lichen eating elegantly, really a beautiful person!

     No matter from which perspective, it is so flawless.

     Is this the beauty of the legendary lover?

     Is he her lover?

     Thinking of this, her original red face was dyed again.

     But she knew in her heart that she liked him, and she was really happy with him.

     She hoped that every day of her life would be accompanied by him.

     The sun rises and the moon sets, the mountains and lakes are ancient, and the flowing water is long. They are together side by side until the land is old.

     There is a feeling, the water flows long, but it is warm to the heart.

     There are tens of millions of people in the world, how easy it is to meet the right people.

     It's not too late or early to meet him. After a quiet stream, he took each other's hand and wanted to turn his head together for a moment, but he couldn't bear to pass the time too fast.

     This turns out to be love!

     The fragrant taste of candy makes people have a long aftertaste, green and sweet.

     "Well, it's delicious! One portion is not enough. Give me that portion too! Okay?"

     Feng Lichen nodded, Jun Yan hung a happy smile.

     Seeing her relief, the corners of his lips rose slightly.

     He was really touched to see that she had prepared for herself carefully.

     He would not tell her that the beef had been marinated long ago, so now it is salty and dead!

     It was just that she cooked her food so carefully that he didn't want her to be disappointed.

     "It's so delicious! Then give it to you!"

     Xue Yange nodded, and generously gave his share to him.

     "Thank you!"

     The wind was licking slowly, and even if it was salty, he felt it was particularly delicious.

     He felt that he was in her heart, and he was not like passers-by to her, it seemed to be different.

     This recognition made him feel very happy.

     "Taste the little cakes I made!"

     Seeing him eat so fragrant, Xue Yange was very happy.

     "it is good."

     Feng Lichen tasted Xue Xuege's cake baked with spiritual fire. The little cake was not destroyed, and the taste was very special. It was a taste he had never eaten.

     "I try it too!"

     Xue Yange also ate it, and felt that it was not bad, so I haven't been busy for so long.

     "Li Chen will not be busy cooking anymore. I went to cook today. It is really tiring and time-consuming. Since Ziwei Tianfu's cafeteria can eat, then I will go there to eat!

     She knew that Feng Lichen would still have class in the future, but he was the master of Ziwei Tianfu, and it was too tiring to do her daily work.