227

Chapter 227: Finding the Poisonous Man Behind the Scenes

      "Snow brother, no, my brother should call you Xuemei in the future! How could I suspect that you are a daughter, only to regret that I hurried away in the past, and then I will only know that you are a woman."

     Jun Yuanze said angrily, if he hadn't left because of his inner suffering, then he would have discovered her womanhood.

     After a long time of trouble, he was not a broken sleeve!

     "I'm used to Xuedi, I'm not used to hearing your name Xuemei!"

     Xue Yange said with a smile, seeing that the older brother is more powerful and powerful than two years ago, and he has not been idle for the past two years.

     "That big brother will call your sister-in-law in the future! Save you awkward!"

     Jun Yuanze thought about it, and then said.

     "Okay!"

     Xue Yange nodded, and she felt a little relieved when she saw her brother knowing the facts.

     "Little master, she! She!"

     When Chiyan Nine-tailed Fox Red Roan saw that Jun Yuanze did not mention the matter of the divine dragon, he could not help but remind him of this.

     "Hong Rou, don't mention it again. Since Shenglong Zunding has a relationship with Xiaoyu, that's her thing. Remember to not tell this to other people, Xiaoyu is my righteous girl, she  Whatever I want, I will give it to her as the big brother, not to mention that she got it herself. "

     Jun Yuanze said to Hong Rou seriously, so that it wouldn't talk too much, let Master know the whereabouts of Shenglong Zongding, and something happened again.

     "Oh!"

     Hong Rou heard Jun Yuanze say so, and it had nothing to say.

     However, there is no unventilated wall in the world. If this is known by the master of the little master, then he must have good fruit to eat.

     "The barking of female thieves and female thieves is not allowed in the future! Impolite! Do you know?"

     Jun Yuanze's magnetic voice has majestic military orders.

     "Know it!"

     Hong Rou responded, and she didn't know what ecstasy soup the little master had poured into the little master.

     It had never seen the little host sneer at a woman, let alone such a good temper.

     The little master respected his teacher very much. This time, for the woman, he concealed the event of the respect of the Holy Dragon.

     "Yes, Xiaoyu, why are you here?"

     In the impression of Jun Yuanze, Xue Yange does not live in Tianlingxuan, and the mess in this house is not like Xue Xuege's style.

     "This is Xiaohuanger's residence. Someone poisoned her last night, making her unconscious today and unable to participate. I came here to find out who did it, but unfortunately except the blood on the ground and the footprints outside  No other clues. "

     Xue Yange looked closely and found these two clues.

     But it is difficult to find the person who is poisoned by this alone. It is undoubtedly a haystack.

     "How difficult is it? Now that there is blood, let Hong Rou find out whose blood it is. It has a strong sense of smell and you can find someone by just smelling it."