233

Chapter 233: Xiao Ge'er, don't mess around

      Xue Yange wanted to break free, but instead let the other party hug.

     Her back rubbed against each other's chest, making him helplessly growl, her voice was a little magnetic and husky.

     "Geer, you are igniting unscrupulously!"

     Feng Lichen's clear voice sounded in the ears of Xue Yange.  The warm touch of his lips against her ears made her flutter for a while.

     "I do not know what you're talking about!"

     Xue Yange Yu Yan was thin and red, and expressed dissatisfaction with his move to hug her without saying a word.

     "Let it go, or I'll be polite to you!"

     She did not threaten lethality, and she was clearly underpowered.

     "Oh? How can Xiaogeer treat me rudely? Wouldn't it be late at night, outside this lonely wilderness, to be wrong with me?"

     Feng Lichen said lightly, hugging her gently, not wanting to let go.

     These days he is busy with the events of Ziwei Tianfu Millennium Celebration, and has no chance to get along with her alone.

     Today, she had an appointment with Xue Yunche alone, and the two met at the lotus lake at dusk. The romantic picture made him jealous.

     He glimpsed the two together on the star picking platform, if not calm enough, he would have rushed down.

     Fortunately, they didn't talk for too long before he could bear the turmoil in his heart.

     "What are you talking about? Who wants to be wrong with you! You want to be beautiful!"

     Xue Yange said angrily, feeling the heat from his body, and her heartbeat was fast.

     "I gave you a chance, but you don't cherish it. Then it's my fault against you!"

     Feng Lichen picked up her light and delicate body and pressed her directly to the thick meadow.

     A glowing firefly slapped its wings, as if the elves carrying a small yellow-green lantern flew around them, casting a hazy blur of lights, and from a distance, it seemed that the Xinghe River had fallen to the earth.  .

     Unknown wildflowers were sprouting in the grass, and now they were nestling beside the hair of a waterfall like snow, and it looked as if flowers bloomed in her hair.

     A round of ice moon looks like cold and noble white roses blooming in the night sky, tearing off a petal of white moonlight petals, and falling on the snow curled up dense eyelashes.

     She looked at Jun Yan approaching Feng Lichen, and quickly turned her head away from his kiss.

     "Xiaogeer, I didn't want to kiss you again. You hide so fast, shouldn't you be thinking about something inappropriate for children?"

     Feng Lichen said darkly, with sly light under his eyes.

     "You teased me again!"

     Xue Yange heard his words and stared at his pretty eyes, trying to use his eyes to delay him.

     "I just want to make a joke with you, why do you take it seriously?"

     Feng Lichen turned over and lay beside her. If he continued to play, he would set himself on fire.