chapter 185

185 Chapter 185-You Are Good or Bad
      Lagerstroemia trees are intertwined with clouds and clouds. Behind the layers of flowers and shadows, a beautiful face appears in the dust mirror.

     The purple gauze flowed long and dangling from the branches, and the large flower patterns on it were dreamlike, making it hard to tell which clothes were the ones and which were the flowers.

     Long silver-blue hair fluttered gently in the wind, scattered with dreamy light spots.

     The beautifully-carved handsome face was amazing when I was shown it several times.

     If you ask anyone who can compare with this person's stunning beauty, it's only the wind and dust!

     After Xue Yange saw the person in the mirror, she hadn't looked carefully, but found that a layer of white mist floated on the dust mirror, so that she couldn't see anything.

     "How is this going?"

     The dust mirror has never been a problem, but now I can't see any pictures. This is undoubtedly because of this amazing beauty!

     This person is the big beauty she saw last time!

     "Small, you are so good! Peeking at the flowers and moons of other people! Don't look at this mirror at me. Although I am beautiful, I do n’t have any special hobby for being seen, even if you are a little girl.

     Shenglian Qingquan's beautiful voice dropped, and Xue Xuege was shocked, wondering how the other party could see her daughter's identity.

     But if you think about it, this person can even find the dust mirror. It is not impossible to find out that she is a woman.

     "Beautiful sister, why are you following me?"

     Xue Yange put away the dust mirror, Shui Chan's eyes, staring at the Holy Lotus, filled with puzzles.

     She didn't feel the hostility on him, she just thought he was unfathomable and invisible.

     "I ran out of that beauty artifact last time! I wonder if you still have it here?"

     The crystal-clear eyes of Shenglian shone in anticipation, directly speaking his purpose.

     "I only made a few. If my sister wants it, I'll make a few more bottles. But I don't have enough flowers here, and I need time to collect the petals of hundreds of flowers."

     Xue Yange thought for a while, but did not reject Shenglian's small request.

     "But you have to keep my secret of being a woman!"

     "no problem!"

     Sheng Lian immediately nodded and promised, and when she heard her promise, she blossomed.

     This little girl has a lot of secrets!

     But he didn't care that much, as long as he made himself beautiful, he would be satisfied.

     "My name is Shenglian, don't call me sister, call me lotus! Don't know what your name is?"

     He always called his sister when he heard Xuegege, and he was not used to it, so he told her his name.

     "Just call me Xiaoxue."

     Xue Yange said, hearing Sheng Lian's name, still regard him as a woman.

     Because his name is so beautiful, he can't tell whether he is male or female.

     She thought he was a woman subconsciously, so she didn't judge it carefully.