219

Chapter 219 Chapter 219

      In the afternoon, the setting sun leaked through the wisteria shade, and the patchwork shadows were missing, shaking the free floating aperture.

     Coquettish, and bright-eyed.

     Feng Lichen stunned Junjun Yan through the thin scarlet color, Junmei's deep pair of phoenix eyes, her pupils shrunk slightly.

     Feeling that she was close to herself, with the sweetest tender voice under the sky, and those twinkling eyes like stars, she quietly plucked his heartstrings.

     Her voice has a strange magic power, which can easily penetrate the layers of ice in his heart, as if the warm sunlight shines on the corner of his heart that is not illuminated, and touches his softest heart.

     The dark world of snow and ice can make the entire world glow with an astonishing light with just a little sunlight.

     Her eyes were silent, but he let him bloom the most beautiful flowers in the deepest darkness, spinning and dancing in hundreds and thousands of rounds, and brewing a steel iron bowel in the mist of Xiaose.

     He thought he was an unintentional person in the end of his life, like a bequeath of a green lotus before the Buddha, languishing among the fragrant incense.  Do not be moved by the wind, not fall by the leaves, without sorrow or joy, do not ask the dust.

     However, in the long years of thin water, with a glance at that glory, Yingying Qiubo trickled into his soul.

     Since then, lovesickness has grown, and I can't help it.

     "That Baihua perfume is something I gave to Shenglian, but I don't know how it will appear in the test questions. As the maker of Baihua perfume, I am familiar with the name of this hundred flowers. It should be my reason!

     Hearing her playful answer in his ear, it was plainly simple words, but made his heart smile.

     Laughing with eyes and laughing with heart is true pleasure.

     Just listening to her, it seems that she still does not know that Shenglian is actually the owner of Ziwei House.

     But since she doesn't know, he will keep it secret for the time being, anyway, when the rankings of the various provinces are announced, their mysterious Ziwei governor will show up in person.

     At that time, she would naturally know the identity of Sheng Lian, without him having to disclose it in advance.

     "It really should be!"

     Feng Lichen nodded slightly, reached out her hand and gently opened her hair scattered on the face by the wind, and focused her gaze on her, making her heartbeat suddenly speed up.

     This beautiful wisteria trellis, a beautiful purple flower vine, is inlaid with white and snow-blue wisteria flowers, swaying in the sway with the hot wind.

     Buddles of blossoms are clustered together, blooming enthusiastically, weaving an aesthetic dream.

     The slightly scented aroma made her feel a little confused.

     I don't know why she looked at his face and listened to his voice, she didn't feel tired.  Even his occasional intimacy would not offend her.

     Is it because he is the man she likes, so his intimate behavior will make her feel that he is also deeply loved by him?

     Suddenly, his handsome face slowly approached her, and her delicate brows and seductive lips made her tremble.