287

287. Chapter 287 The Protection of the Snow Phoenix Excalibur

      Xue Luan Ge walked around here, and felt that this place did not seem to have the same exit. Even if she was fast, she could not penetrate the barriers here.

     "Could it be that you are in a phantom array?"

     She suddenly flashed, and her mind calmed down.

     Because she was anxious to find a way out, she didn't think calmly.

     She took out the whisk mirror, although the palm dust mirror is not big, but it has a very powerful power, can see through all illusions.

     She looked at the way out in the whisk mirror and walked towards the stone wall in front of her.

     This stone wall is actually just an illusion, making people think that there is no way out.

     After she passed the stone wall, her eyes suddenly opened up.

     There was a kind of hunch in her heart. The name of Mirage in Haicheng seemed to indicate something.

     Whether the danger here is not other, but an endless illusion, trapping people in it without knowing it.

     The most difficult thing to defeat in this world is the demon.

     Everyone's heart is more or less filled with demons, but it is usually hidden deep in the memory. Once it breaks out, it is likely to destroy itself.

     After Xue Luan Ge walked out of the illusion, he saw wind and dust outside.

     "The Mirage has ninety-nine levels of illusion. We have not been close to the emperor's mausoleum. We are already in the illusion. No one knows whether we are in the illusion or reality.

     Feng Lichen saw Xue Luange coming out, and his high hanging heart relaxed.

     He also believed in Xue Luange's strength, she could certainly come out safely.

     But without seeing her actually come out, he would still be worried.

     He knew the power of the illusion in Mirage, even if he knew that it might be fake, he would still be confused.

     He knew that Xue Luan Ge was determined, and this illusion might not have much effect on her.

     He was most worried about himself. Those demons buried deep in his heart might explode under the influence of the mysterious power in Mirage Mausoleum.

     But despite this, he could not let her alone in danger, no matter how dangerous, he will always accompany her without turning back.

     "If you see me become another person on the next road and hurt you. Then don't hesitate to kill me with this magic sword. The illusion in the mirage is comparable to reality.  It may turn out that anyone around you will reap your life when you do n’t care. "

     Feng Lichen said solemnly, handing a long, white sword like snow to Xue Luange's hands.

     This black magic sword is a thing of the ancient black magician, full of rich divine righteousness, and a holy thing for black magic.

     The gorgeous long sword, shaped like a winged white phoenix, exquisitely exuded with a killing air, enough to shock the soul.

     "This sword is for you, named Snow Phoenix."

     He gave the Snow Phoenix Excalibur to Xue Luange, hoping to protect her.

     "There are holes in the sword, it seems to be empty."