chapter 158

Chapter 158: Huang Er Wants to Shine

      By the time registration was completed, the new trainees at Zhanzun Mansion were almost settled.

     Other provinces are still lining up long queues, coupled with the slow registration speed, it will not end until dark.

     "Starting tomorrow, Yin Shi will gather at the gate of Zunzun Mansion and start participating in military training. Latecomers will be punished accordingly."

     Xiansheng Xiansheng said, Zhanzunfu pays attention to clear rewards and punishments, and lateness will not be condoned.

     "Yin Shi is coming to gather! Then I can only move to the gate of Zhanzun Mansion to sleep? Otherwise, I definitely can't get up!"

     Fenghuanger's cute little face suddenly stunned, with a lively expression that looked extremely cute.

     "The first thing I wake up every day is to want to sleep! I need to rest during the day because I want to sleep at night!"

     Her soft, glutinous voice dropped crunchily, making a few people unable to bear it for a while.

     "What's laughing, don't you know that sleeping is also an art?"

     She beaked her mouth and said dissatisfied.

     "Okay! We're not laughing anymore, please come early tomorrow! The next month will be dedicated to your military training by our special staff at Zunzun House. Only those who persist until the last day will be able to see the head of Zunzun House.  Who is the Lord? In fact, we do not know, because this time is the time when the governor is replaced, there will be a new governor. "

     Qin Si said with a grin, explaining to the two, that as they arrived early or late, it was out of his control.

     He would have been more lazy than reminding them if they were not so small.

     If you are late, just wait to be practised by their devil instructor!

     "Brother Xue, let's go back! I'm going to sleep now, maybe I can get up tomorrow morning."

     Fenghuanger pulled Xue Gege's clothing corner, and she was obviously a class student. Xue Gege was only a ground-level student, but she relied heavily on Xue Gege.

     "I'll call you tomorrow morning! You won't be late! Sleep at ease!"

     Xue Yange said pettingly, holding Fenghuang's hand to leave.

     Although Fenger's talent is high, she is only a five-year-old girl.

     She has a little more pity for Phoenix.

     Although genius girls can enjoy more attention than ordinary people, she also lost the most innocent and happy childhood of children.

     People always look at her with different eyes and feel that she is different. She feels that she is not an ordinary child. She doesn't need to play around, don't need ragdolls and candy.

     "Well! Huang Er is at ease when Brother Xue is here!"

     Fenghuanger nodded. She didn't like to spend time with Xue Yange because she was good at refining medicine, but just because she liked the peace and relaxation around her.

     Yin Shi refers to three to five in the morning, which is the sleepiest time, so it is really difficult to get up so early.

     "Yo! Isn't this our genius prodigy who is famous for Ziwei Tianfu? We actually chose Zunzun Mansion, known as the world's purgatory. Don't run out crying.