214

Chapter 214: She's Young but Violent

      "You blind-eyed reckless man!"

     Chu Tianyu was so ups and downs in her chest, just to maintain her own image of a fairy. After scolding Chase in her heart, she took a deep breath, and she endured!

     If she quarreled with a martial arts fighter in the public court, wouldn't she have ruined the image of the fairies who were so high and upright?

     She clenched her fists under her sleeves and turned proudly with the empty bowl. Even if she didn't cut the line, she would continue to be proud.

     In her mind, no one qualified except for herself being called a goddess.

     "It's a female nerve! I really thought I was rooted, and I wanted to get into Uncle's team! Cut!"

     Qin Si was holding a bowl in his hands, and also thought about offering a side dish before their goddess finished eating, where could other people cut in.

     If he does n’t fight with women normally, it does n’t matter if the gentleman ’s demeanor is modest, but now everyone is waiting in line to be diligent. Where is the queue for food? It ’s just a battle between men!

     If anyone is slow, there is no chance of performance.

     He also regretted that he was really blind before, and did not see that girl was a woman, otherwise where would these little bunnies grab a performance opportunity.

     He had known Xue Yange for a long time, but unfortunately at the time he was still laughing at her with little flesh, not as the military grandfather of Zhanzun Mansion!

     Chu Tianyu heard the argument behind him, his body could not help being stiff for a moment, took another deep breath, and resisted the urge to smash the bowl!

     "Calm! Calm! I want to maintain my image!"

     "I'll say there is absolutely no problem with my sister getting out of here! Look at the speed! Hey!"

     Shouzi Houshan saw Chu Tianyu coming over and thought she had a meal, and immediately complimented.

     "That said, who is our sister? That's the first beauty in the world! Where is it possible to return empty-handed!"

     The fat man Pang Shi also rushed to flatter, and a charming smile was extruded on the fat Dudu's face.

     Chu Tianyu suddenly felt so ironic when he heard the words of the two of them. They covered the empty bowls on their heads, covered one on their heads, and walked out of the cafeteria in a huff.

     "Oh! This is awful. I didn't take a picture of the horse butt, I took a picture of the horse leg!"

     When the fat and thin duo saw Chu Tianyu's ruthless look when he was about to leave, they felt a cold wind blowing by.

     On the other side, after a few people Xue Xuege went to Wolong Lake after dinner to prepare for the afternoon fight, so as not to be late.

     "Goddess, don't leave! None of our dishes have been served yet!"

     Those who were still standing in line at Zhanzunfu House saw them gone, and said with regret.

     "You'll get up early tomorrow! Grandma Auntie will be empty!"

     Fenghuanger waved at them with a sweet smile on her face, making them cried for a while.

     She is now a goddess at most, and it will take another ten years to become a goddess.