230

Chapter 230 Chapter 230 Forever Your Song

      Gentle as water, son as jade.

     The blue clothing was quiet, like bamboo leaves with dew, and the faint herb aroma impregnated every strand of green silk, making people feel the fragrance of plants and trees.

     Xue Yunche is a man who is as warm as a scent of wind. Although he is a spiritual swordsman, he has a bright eyebrow, which makes people feel comfortable looking.

     A bit of cinnabar between the eyebrows, condensing Wushuang Fenghua.

     He did not show his sharp edge in Jianzun Mansion, but he was the object of many women's secret admiration.

     He always gives a warm feeling, there is no sharp edges on his body, and he is a very good person.

     When everyone in Jianzun Mansion saw his shallow sentence, they immediately left Chu Tianyu, who no one dared to provoke, and looked at him.

     Because Xue Yunche is often not in Jianzun Mansion, they don't have many opportunities to see him, but they can be sure that his temper is excellent.

     They don't know that no matter how good a temper is, there will be a corner where no one can touch.

     He could endure all the hardships, but he couldn't stand the slightest grievance of his baby girl, let alone others not to say that she was not.

     "The final winner of the Qinyi competition is Xuezong Song of Zunzun Mansion! In this box is a pair of concentric knots woven with colorful clouds.  Each one is inlaid with spiritual rhino beads, and the two beads of yin and yang can sense each other and attract each other. This pair of concentric knots is the reward for the piano art contest! "

     Feng Lichen handed over the awards of the piano art contest to Xue Yange. These awards were all taken from the treasure house of Ziwei Tianfu, which was hard to see outside.

     Xue Yange took the box, and put it in the envious eyes of everyone.

     After Fenghua's list was listed on the Zunfu House, a star lit up again, and the name of Xue Yange also appeared under the Qinyi column.

     Except for the fact that the names of the contestants are not displayed in the group battles, there are only two names on the list: Fengyuanze and Xueyingge.

     Zunzun Mansion received four stars, which increased the pressure on other provinces.  In particular, Gongsun Fu was almost impatient.

     The Millennium Festival is a total of eleven matches, and now Zunzun Mansion has won four games in a row.  As long as they win two more games, they will stay at the top even if they do not participate in the later tests!

     "I did not expect that Zhanzun Mansion was so powerful! It actually reversed the originally unfavorable situation, and now they are most likely to be the first!"

     "To say that Zhanzunfu is terrific, it's better to say that Xueyange is terrific. She won two fighters alone!"

     "Isn't it? Xue Xingge killed the women of Ziwei Tianfu's major cities all by herself. With Zunzun's government in her hands, can't she still win?"

     "I heard that some people bet 210,000 Yunzhu bet on Zunfu first!"

     "Oh, this is so good!"

     "I'm so stupid. I should have bet on Zunfu to win! Now I'm losing!"

     "So am I! Bet Zhanzunfu last!"