238

Chapter 238 Chapter 238

      Feng Lichen heard that a landlord of Xia Yumengtangtang actually made such a move regardless of his status, and his eyes glanced over the dissatisfaction.

     Xia Yumeng said it well is a trick to break through Xuegege, but in fact it just doesn't want Xuegege to win.

     No matter how Xue Yange writes the words, she has already done this, much better than everyone else.

     However, Xia Yumeng has now announced Xuegege's method. If everyone wants to determine that this method is feasible, then several other people can follow suit.

     If everyone judges that this method is not working, then Xue Yange also loses the qualification for competition, which means that the competition is inconclusive!

     This woman's city house is very deep, just a word changed the original victory of Zhanzun House.

     "This hateful woman hates it!"

     Fenghuanger said angrily, she was very upset to see someone destroying the good deed of Sister Xue.

     "Yeah! This is simply cheating in disguise! Remind others to do it!"

     The goggles also nodded and said angrily.

     "What can Axue do now? If everyone uses this method, the houseowners will definitely collude with each other, otherwise Zunzunfu won. Now Zunzunfu is a public enemy!"

     All the people in the Zhanzun government heard anxiety when they heard what they said. They did not expect that the situation of victory would be destroyed ruthlessly.

     "This woman is so cute!"

     Yue Jinhua shook the sky fan and saw Xia Yumeng tearing through the snow chants on the spot. This kind of behavior was actually not so bright.

     However, he also knew that Xia Yumeng could not be provoked by such a long time in Qinzun Mansion, and he was hard to like a woman who was too thoughtful.

     "Geer wants to win this round, I'm afraid it will not be easy."

     Xue Yunche said worriedly, gazing at Xue Yange, seeing that she was still calm and calm, without panic.

     "It's all this time, she's really calm!"

     Long Haoming stared at the Xingtai platform, noticing the expression of Xue Yange, he couldn't help wondering.

     He didn't know where she came from?  Obviously they were dismantled on the spot!

     "How is this method possible? It's simply cheating!"

     Sun Yi, the protagonist of Jianzun Mansion, was already full of anger at Zunzun Mansion. Now he seized the opportunity and immediately started to fight back.

     He'd rather let the contest go yellow than let Xue Xuege have a chance to win.

     In case the stupid idiots are not as well written as Xue Yange, or if other house owners support her, then Zhanzun Mansion may still win.

     He must cut her back and prevent her from winning.

     "Yes, the so-called real gold is not afraid of fire, is it a fraud? Please ask the owner of Danzun House to verify it!"

     The pleasant voice was soaring, Xue Yange smiled and looked at Luo Tianyi, the host of Danzun House.

     "I don't know if the owner of Danzun House is willing to help?"