216

Chapter 216 Are You Daydreaming

      "call!"

     Feng Lichen took a breath, and the small piece of paper sandwiched between his long fingers suddenly enlarged in front of everyone.

     A huge piece of paper hangs in the air, and the words appearing on it are written with each flower name.

     Everyone looked up, even if they stood a long way, they could see the words on it.

     They couldn't think of it, it was just a scent of flowers, there were so many kinds of flowers!

     Those who wrote only two or three names were blushing at the moment.

     "Snowflake Lichun, Aster, Luwei, Xiyan, Hosta, Rose, Qiongya Begonia, Drunk Butterfly, Qinye Coral ..."

     A variety of flower names appeared in front of everyone's eyes, so that they all looked at the eyes.

     The representatives of the various provinces above the picking platform all stared blankly at the flower names written above, many of which were unheard of.

     "That's too much! It's impossible for anyone to answer all of them!"

     Duanmu Qingluo originally thought that she had answered the nine flower names correctly, and wrong one flower name was already very powerful.

     Now seeing the standard answer, there was a fire on her face.

     "But for a while, I can't finish even writing."

     Tao Pianping wanted to break her head and wrote twelve flower names. There were still many mistakes, and she couldn't help complaining.

     "This is a problem that no one can complete!"

     Several other people were correct about only two or three flower names, but there was only a scent of fragrance. Where is it possible to write about nearly a hundred flower names?

     How sensitive is your sense of smell and memory to answer?

     "Even if no one can answer all the names, the winner is the winner!"

     Yao Shengluo Tianyi said, he also smelled flowers, but even if he was familiar with various herbs, he could only guess half right.

     "The lord of the house should use a bouquet of flowers! No wonder there are a hundred flowers!"

     Xia Yumeng said, she just heard that ancient books said that a kind of scent was made of hundreds of different flowers, but no one had done it.

     "A hundred kinds of flower names, where can anyone answer them all right!"

     The face of Sun Yi, the head of the Sovereign Mansion, raised an indifferent look, and this comparison was simply a trouble for the head of the house.

     Although Chu Jun, the head of the Lingzun government, did not comment, his thoughts were similar to those of other government leaders.

     "So I'm the first!"

     Duanmu Qingluo saw that she had guessed nine flower names correctly. Even if the wrong one was deducted, it would be eight points!

     "Are you daydreaming?"

     Feng Lichen's cold voice dropped clearly, making Duanmu Qingluo's smile froze.

     "Some people answered all the flower names correctly, one more and one more, and all 100 flower names were correct!"