chapter 194

Chapter 194: See who dares to chase her out

      Only Sun Yi, the principal of Jianzun Mansion, did not speak, but his face was as unsightly as Wu Rendao.

     He is a middle-aged man, with a sense of pride in his square face.

     Wu Rendao is from Jianzun Mansion, so he could not pull his face to invite Xue Yange.

     There was a ray of darkness in his eyes, and he thought that Zunzun Mansion had such a genius now, he was actually very jealous.

     "Xiao Xue ignores them, let's go back! Everyone is still waiting for you below!"

     Qu Liuying said, he didn't give them a chance for those who sang the snow.

     "Don't go! Think again!"

     Everyone quickly followed their steps, thinking about letting Xue Yange join their respective residences.

     As soon as they got down the mountain, they saw many students waiting. Among them, the students in Zhanzun Mansion were worried that Xue Xiege would gather spontaneously whether they would be punished or not.

     The rest of the students came to see the excitement and wanted to see what happened.

     Chu Tianyu took the fat and thin duo standing not far and watched a walker come down, but the picture she saw didn't seem to be what she expected.

     Can anyone tell her why the fake product was not taken down by the law enforcement elders?

     Moreover, it seems that the faces of Elder Wu and Gu Fuzi are not good-looking, even the protagonist Sun Yi of Zhanzun Mansion is also depressed.

     Everyone at Zhanzun Mansion saw Xue Yange appear, and his face was full of excitement.

     "Axue is all right?"

     Goggles stepped forward and asked, Meng Meng's face was full of concern.

     "never mind."

     Xue Yange was very moved to see everyone coming.

     Her eyes crossed the crowd and fell to Xue Yunche, and a touch of tenderness floated on Yuyan.

     Dad came over here!

     When everyone was at ease, the mutation suddenly emerged, and a sharp woman's voice came down.

     "She is not a man at all! Her name is Xue Yange, she is the young lady of the Xue family of the Holy Dragon Dynasty!"

     Liu Yingtang stepped out of the crowd and revealed the identity of Xue Yange's woman.

     She has been searching for Xuege Song in secret, but she hasn't found it in all the provinces. She never thought she was in Zhanzun Mansion.

     Seeing that she was dressed in men's clothes, it was no wonder that no one else in the Shadow Palace had found her.

     It is difficult to get into Zhanzunfu, so she decided to directly confuse Xuege Song to hide her identity, so she might be kicked out.

     Upon hearing what Liu Yingtang said, the trainees at Zhanzun Mansion were shocked.

     Even Long Haoming, who didn't show up in the dark, opened his mouth wide and thought it was impossible.

     "A woman disguised as a man should be kicked out! If you don't believe it, just take her to verify her body and you will know the truth."