228

Chapter 228: Please Play a Song

      From the top of the star platform, the wind is dusty and the white clothes wins the snow.

     He reached out to take over the rules from the Ziwei Mansion. Qingyue's voice fell clearly.

     "As you can see, the content of the test this afternoon is Qin Yi."

     Seeing the Qinyi competition, the students of Qinzun Mansion were full of confidence.

     Xia Yumeng, the head of the Qinzun Mansion, showed a confident look on his face. Compared with Qinyi, which one can match their Qinzun Mansion?

     She didn't have 100% confidence in other contests, but how did Qinyi compare with the girls in her house?

     People from all provinces entered the stage one after another, Xue Yange embarked on the star picking platform with the encouragement of everyone in Zhanzun.

     "This time the contest was performed by Qin Yi, who really learned it! You won't always be so lucky! It's time you fell down! Brother Chen is just obsessed with you for a while, and he soon knew that I was the best  Ok."

     Chu Tianyu said high above the ground, sneer and looked at Xue Yange.

     "Mr. Chu, even if you pretend to be tender again, you can't change your age and appearance of Ben San. The old cow also wants to eat tender grass, go back and put on makeup!"

     Xue Xuege told her that she was calmly telling her the fact that she wanted to follow her to grab a man.

     "Do you dare say I am old? Do you know who I am? Dare to speak to the distinguished me in this tone!"

     Chu Tianyu stared angrily, looking at Xue Huage's Huarongyue appearance, and at the age of flowers, all her superiority was immediately stepped on the dust.

     "Did you drag it like this, isn't that a group of neuropaths at the back of the neurological hospital to support you?"

     Xue Yange said darkly, angry that Chu Tianyu gritted her teeth, and she turned gracefully toward her position.

     "Yes, you should not know what a neurological hospital is, because your IQ is just like the oxygen at high altitude, it is too thin."

     Her voice fluttered in the air, prompting others who wanted to speak to shut their mouths immediately.

     Xue Yan swears that people do not carry dirty words, but they are absolutely sharp tongues!

     They don't want to be scolded to dig a grave and bury themselves!

     This is not a good bully!

     "But what is a neurological hospital?"

     Although Chu Tianyu wanted to refute Xue Xiege's words, she really didn't know what a neurological hospital was, but it was not a good place anyway!

     Because so many people were watching from below, and the main government officials were watching, she didn't dare to go too far.

     But when they stood at the table, they were all dumbfounded.

     Because there is no piano on the piano table, just a basin of water.

     "Why didn't you say you want to bring your own piano?"

     "I knew I would bring the best harp."

     "How can this be good?"

     Those who did not take the piano with them showed anxiety at this moment.