chapter 199

Chapter 199: This Life, This World, Only Love Qing
     "Dust, what did you say?"

     Xue Yange couldn't be sure what she heard, staring at his focused eyes, her breathing was disordered.

     If you ask anyone who can easily affect her mood, can make her look like herself?

     The answer is very simple.

     Seeing him at first sight, he left a deep impression in her heart.

     She never liked anyone, he was her first love!

     The ignorance and ambiguity of her first love filled her with uneasiness.  She didn't know his heart or how to respond to him.

     People say that if you leave, it is the most beautiful distance.

     She didn't dare to be too close to him, but she was worried that she was too far away from him and broke the relationship with each other.

     For two years and more than 700 days and nights, she could not determine whether the time was a period of apathetic love or whether she had verified each other's love.

     "I love you!"

     Feng Lichen approached her and said clearly in her ear.

     "This life and this life, Wei Lianqing."

     He wanted to tell her this sentence for too long, fearing to scare her before, but now he couldn't wait any longer.

     Because he didn't know when they would be separated again, he was afraid that he would not see her without saying the words in his heart.

     No matter what the future holds, no matter what tomorrow, he just wants to tell her that someone once loved her.

     He couldn't promise a future life, and in this life he can control, he is only in love with a woman.

     Even if she is the light snow, the mist of the mist, the song of the dust dream, the nirvana howling can't be captured, he is willing to go to a reincarnation.

     Falling in love with her is his incurable disease, and he would rather be so ill.

     "You can't heal this disease!"

     Xue Yange's red lips froze slightly, Yu Yan replied.  The corners of the lips, which are as pink as cherry blossoms, cannot bear the rising radian.

     Her expression was a little fresh and playful, and happy flowers bloomed in her heart, and the soft petals swayed, and every branch and leaf showed a happy mood.

     "Then I can only ask for medicine! The divine doctor saves me!"

     Feng Lichen embraced Xue Yange and kissed her red lips.

     When he was about to kiss her, he heard a voice drop suddenly.

     "What are you doing to my daughter?"

     After receiving the news from Xiaodoubao, Xue Yunche couldn't wait to rush over, carrying a box of pastry in his hand, and wanted to surprise Xue Yange.

     But before the surprise was sent out, he himself received a big shock!

     "Daddy!"

     Xue Yange heard Xue Yunche's voice, and quickly pushed away the wind and stood up, as if caught at the scene, her face embarrassed for a while.

     Seeing such a hot scene in front of Dad, her cheeks were extremely hot.

     "Song Xuehua, Geer is still young, how can you do this to her!"