223

Chapter 223: Man Born for War

      The bright, angular face of the sun is strikingly clear and three-dimensional.  There was an exotic taste between the eyebrows, like the wild wind of Mobei, with a wild and unruly color.

     Healthy complexion is full of manliness.  Glittering lights dotted his body, and he held a flame gun in his hand, making him look like a dazzling god of war.

     A nine-tailed fox lies on the shoulder of the man, and his fox's eyes are full of slyness.

     The fiery red color was like a burning fireball.

     Handsome and mighty, domineering side leak.

     He is Major General Shen Cefu, Jun Yuan Ze!

     "Jun Shao!"

     "Jun Shao is back!"

     "Great!"

     "Jun Shao came back, I'm at ease!"

     "Young Master, brothers want to die for you."

     The brothers' warm smiles infected Jun Yuanze.

     He came back in a hurry and learned that no one in Zhanzun Mansion could participate in the martial arts. He immediately jumped on the Pegasus without regard to the rest.

     He looked around in the crowd and didn't see Xue Yange.

     In the past two years, he was arrested by the God of War father for special training, and has not had the opportunity to pay attention to the news here, so he did not know Xue Xuege was a woman's business.

     The precipitation for so long allowed him to let go of his imagination and truly fight in the Shura field, transforming into a real general.

     As soon as he came out, he immediately came to Ziwei Tianfu.

     He stepped on the topping platform, and the domineering figure appeared in front of everyone, with the killing cold and domineering carried on the battlefield, so that everyone felt a terrible war.

     This man has a terrible warfare, which is called a victory!

     It was the momentum emanating from Jun Yuanze that caused fear in all opponents.

     Before he even started, his momentum overwhelmed everyone.

     "Is this man the legendary God of War? Why do I feel like I have no war at all against him?"

     "What a terrible fight!"

     "This is a man born for war!"

     "Zhanzunfu didn't actually send a little demon girl! Who is this man?"

     "You came late so you don't know him. He is the young man in Zunzun Mansion. He was very strong before."

     "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in Zunzun Mansion!"

     "is not that right?"

     The words of the crowd made Gongsun Fu's face particularly ugly. In order to prevent the Zhanzun government from continuing to win, he specifically asked his father for the Ecstasy Flower.

     While everyone else's attention was protecting Xue Yange, he managed to get Duanmu Qingluo to stun the unsuspecting Phoenix, leaving her unable to participate in the test.

     But people are not as good as the sky. Although he held Fenghuang, he did not expect that Jun Shao would return at this critical moment.

     "damn it!"