283

Chapter 283: Falling in love with her voice

      "I don't want to die with you!"

     She shouted towards them and fled in panic.

     Compared to these doctors, she still has at least some self-preserving strength. If you bring others behind, she will have less chance to survive.

     She heard the elders in the clan say that the place where the animal tide was going through must be bloodshed.

     Although she likes Man Tingfang, he is not so important compared to her own life.

     Three-legged frogs are hard to find. Are there fewer men with two legs?

     Although she missed this, there will be countless choices.

     As the mallow escaped, the protective array suddenly lost its protective effect.

     "Ah! The shield is gone!"

     "Beast tide is coming soon, we are going to die!"

     "Now it is too late."

     Originally with the strength of Man Tingfang, the master of formation, the formation of the formation can be fully supported, allowing them to survive the tide of beasts.

     This formation can only be broken from the inside, and no external force can break through.

     Similarly, the spirit stone that this formation consumes is extremely precious, and it is a kind of spirit stone called ethereal stone.

     Man Tingfang had originally brought only a few spirit stones, but now they were taken away by Mallow, and they were too late to chase them back.

     The worst thing is that as the mallow escapes, others are also running away in panic, fearing that they will die under the hoof of the animal if they slow down.

     "Master, Beast Tide is coming soon, please leave in Qingle!"

     Nan Xing said, a dignified face floating on his face.

     He knew that the little thrush bird Qingle that Man Tingfang followed was actually his mount, and Qingle was only a mimicry now.

     "Let's go quickly! We will try our best to delay the time!"

     "The time is running out, and you will fly to the sky with Qingle."

     "We cover you!"

     The disciples of Yixiangu did not escape, and immediately surrounded Man Tingfang to protect him.

     Their lives were saved by him, and if they were asked to exchange their lives for his safety, then they were willing.

     "I will not leave anyone behind!"

     Man Tingfang said solemnly, the calm and handsome face was also touched with a touch of sadness.

     "If you haven't followed this time, you won't suffer this doom if you think about it."

     "There are unpredictable things in the sky, and people will be blessed with disasters. It is not what you have expected, you don't have to blame yourself."

     Xue Luange said lightly, still calm and calm above Yurong.

     She did not run away, her eyes calmly watching the raging beast tide.

     The clear smell of wind, blood and rain in the air makes people feel that the mountain is full of rain.

     She looked down and saw the concentric knot tied around her waist suddenly shining, and a warm smile smiled on the corner of her lips.