276

276. Chapter 276

      "Master, there seems to be a breath of powerful spirits around here, but that breath seems very unstable."

     Yin Xi informed Xue Luan Ge of the situation it sensed. Now it has grown a lot more than two years ago. It stays in the space of Zi Mo Tian Zhu, and the cultivation speed is much faster than the place where it used to stay.

     In addition, its owner is a super refiner, with the help of Lingdan, its strength has skyrocketed.

     The most important thing is that it finds that every time the master's strength is improved, it and Xiaodoubao will leaps to improve their strength, which is really against the sky!

     At first, it felt too unlucky and admitted to the Lord by accident. Now even if it takes the whip to drive it away, it refuses to leave.

     "Let's go and see!"

     Xue Luan Ge has nothing to do with idleness, and naturally will not sit bored and wait in the house.

     Since it's not very far, it doesn't matter if you go to see it.

     She flew lightly across the roof, walked through the garden full of peony, bypassed a forest, and came to a stone forest formation.

     The huge nine stone pillars stood on the ground, and there were warning signs outside the stone pillars.

     "The medical fairy valley is full of magic circles, and there are still nine days of formation. This valley master is really not simple."

     Xue Luange looked at the magic circle in front of her. She had seen it in Xuanyuan Hall's "Qimen Ancient Array" classics.

     Although the Nine Sky Array is powerful, but she has a whisk, she can break through all falsehood, even if she is outside the array, she can find the door to life.

     "The way out is here!"

     Xue Luange's lips slightly raised, and he had a whisk mirror in his hand, and the entire array of medical fairy valleys could not stop her footsteps.

     She passed through nine huge stone pillars, and the scene in front of her was suddenly bright.

     There were sounding birdsongs near her ears, and she looked up at the forest in front of her eyes, inhabited by countless birds.

     Birds of various colors and varieties fly in the woods like a bird's paradise.

     The thrush bird stopped singing on the branch, and gently listened to the song, making her drunk.

     Birds and flowers, a paradise.

     That's how she feels at the moment!

     A simple wooden house leaning in the woods, living in this room, will certainly be able to enjoy flowers and birds every day.

     On the fence in front of the house, morning glory climbed on it, and bloomed brightly colored flowers.

     There was no one in this room. Xue Luange looked at it with a whisk and found no figure.

     This beautiful paradise seems to be deserted.

     Suddenly, Xue Luange felt a strong flame wave, accompanied by an explosion.

     She immediately flew in the direction of the flame wave, because she felt something seemed to be calling her, and attracted her strongly.

     This feeling came suddenly, leaving her too late to think.