chapter 157

Chapter 157: Absolutely Innate Talent

      Time flies fast, and the enrollment conference in Ziwei Tianfu has come to an end.

     All the freshmen are enrolled in school. Today is the day when the freshmen choose to join the five provinces.

     The bustling crowd stood neatly on the huge square.

     Xue Yange also came here with the crowds, watching the large square with dense heads.

     The talented children of the entire Yunzhou continent have gathered here, which is particularly spectacular.

     "No wonder people say that the genius in Ziwei Tianfu is Chinese cabbage! This is definitely cabbage!"

     She felt that there was a spiritual fluctuation in everyone, and the worst were the young Moran spirits, who could be seen everywhere like Xingmei Spirit Master and Xuezhu Spirit Master!

     "I wonder if Xiao Zi came in?"

     There are so many people here, she also feels very weak to find Zisha!

     After waiting for the election, let Feng Lichen help to find out where he is.

     There are five areas on the square: Jianzun Mansion, Danzun Mansion, Lingzun Mansion, Zunzun Mansion, and Qin Zun Mansion. Each of the five mansions occupy one side and each has its own area.

     The superintendents of each mansion set up a table in front of each mansion, and were responsible for registering and enrolling the freshman information of their mansion.

     "So lively!"

     Fenghuanger's little head was drilled out, and the small and tender hand moved away from the crowd and came to Xue Yange's side.

     "Huanger, how did you find me?"

     Xue Yange looked at Fenghuang in surprise, but there are thousands of people here. She could find herself, which is definitely the strength of Niuchacha!

     "Huanger smelled the smell of Brother Xue and found you!"

     Fenghuanger held Xue Jiage's clothing corner. Although Xue Yange now uses a duster to conceal her soul and blood, her faint body fragrance can still be smelled.

     "The nose is so good!"

     Xue Yange said in surprise, if the burning shadow palace had such a nose, wouldn't she have been found soon!

     But those people don't know the breath on her, too.

     "Hee hee! That's natural! But no one has a better nose than my nose! Dog noses can't match me!"

     Fenghuanger said proudly, with a proud look on his face.

     "Which house will Huanger choose?"

     Xue Yange knows that Fenghuanger is a talented student when she first entered school. It can be said that it is the number one genius that all major residences want to compete for!

     The students are wearing different Tianfu robes according to their talent levels.

     The sky level is sky blue, the ground level is apricot yellow, the black level is black red, and the level level is light green.

     Red, yellow, blue and green are all together!

     As for the Ziwei Tianfu Master, you can wear it freely without any restrictions.