chapter 172

Chapter 172: A Born King

      As their instructor, Long Haoming is responsible for their safety on the one hand, but also trains them to cope with difficulties. He will not shoot until the last moment.

     If it wasn't for them just entering the Qingxia fog forest, he wouldn't tell them what to do, but let them think of their own way.

     Seeing the magic blood bat rushing over, some people were even scared to the ground.

     "Don't panic! They are afraid of fire. Everyone immediately finds the dry branches around them and points them with fire! Students who have the fire spirit will first use fire spirit to resist for a while and fight for the time of other students.

     Xue Yange's crisp voice fell down, accompanied by the flames rising from her palm, lighting up the dark world.

     At this moment, she was like a rising sun, making everyone feel warm and at ease.

     The fierce blood-thirsty bat, who was originally aggressive, felt the horror of Snow Dance Lotus, and instinctively backed away, afraid to continue forward.

     The students who have the fire spirit also quickly urged the spirit.

     Other students quickly found dead branches by the light, and then lit a torch.

     It wasn't difficult to deal with these magic blood bats originally, but they are new rookies, so it is so helpless to be self-defeating.

     After having the backbone, they soon entered a state of preparation for war.

     The fire dissipated the darkness, and scared away the fire-threatening blood bats.

     Even if you are not willing, you dare not challenge this hot flame.

     All the talents were relieved to see the magic blood bat receding like a tide.

     "This is just the beginning! It's too early to relax now! In the misty forest, this danger is nothing."

     Long Haoming's cold voice made the freshmen lift their hearts again.

     The goggles still had a lingering fear, and subconsciously stood closer to Xue Yange, seeking a sense of security.

     "Brother Jing, don't be afraid. When in danger, hide behind Huanger!"

     Fenghuanger said arrogantly, the milky voice made the goggles ashamed.

     The goggles renewed their courage and stood upright.

     "I'm a man! You can protect yourself! Don't be afraid!"

     "I'm so scared!"

     Fenghuanger was shaking before seeing her goggles. He said that, did he believe it?

     "Small mirror fear is just an instinct. It will be fine after getting used to it."

     Xue Yange said for the goggles, while comforting him, he also encouraged him.

     "Everyone was scared just now! But I was scared a lot, and I was not scared."

     Goggles glanced at Xue Yange gratefully. Her words made him regain confidence, and he would not deny his courage because he was afraid at the beginning.

     "Huanger is not afraid!"

     Fenghuanger patted his chest and said confidently.

     "Are you the aunt who is not afraid of heaven!"