chapter 159

Chapter 159: Dad Goes to Ziwei Tianfu

      Xue Xuege returned Fenghuanger to Tianlingxuan, and then returned to the Lotus Residence in Xueweiling.

     "The hostess is back! The hostess is back!"

     Bai Xi saw the figure of Xue Yange above the plane tree, and immediately notified the wind and dust.

     Feng Lichen was holding the scroll and reading at the moment. When he heard Bai Xi's words, he immediately lowered the scroll and stood up to leave the study.

     Snow-white like a long cloud, gently brushing the flower branches beside the steps, he seemed to walk very slowly, but actually he shrank into an inch, and stepped a long distance in one step.

     Xue Yange just opened the wooden door of Lianluo Yaju, and saw the wind and dust appear in front of her, like a husband who greeted his wife home.

     "Come back! Is everything going well?"

     Feng Lichen knows that she will choose a mansion today, but she doesn't know which one she will choose?

     "Well, it went well! It's already selected!"

     Xue Yange nodded and followed him into the yard.

     She poured water on the flowers and plants in the garden, thinking about where to go to absorb various auras, and then advanced to the next level.

     She didn't advance immediately after listening to Master's words, and she has been laying the foundation, but this practice is too slow, her enemies are too powerful, she must think of a faster way.

     "Both Huanger and I chose Zunzun Mansion."

     She knew Feng Lichen wanted to know which mansion she chose, so she told him.

     "Zhanzunfu is a place where you can hone your willpower!"

     The wind nodded faintly, and she was also surprised that she chose Zunzun Mansion.

     Xue Yange is a girl, after all, there are no girls in Zwei Tianfu to choose Zunfu.

     She and Fenghuanger will be the only two girls in Ziwei Tianfu and Zunzun Mansion. Strictly speaking, Fenghuanger is still a little baby, so there is only one Snow Song.

     No girl can afford the special training of Zhanzunfu, so Zhanzunfu has no girls.

     This is also the only mansion in Zhanzun Mansion without girls!

     But everyone is accustomed to this phenomenon.

     "I have chosen Zhanzun Mansion, so I am not afraid of suffering! I believe that the suffering of today will be the cornerstone of tomorrow's success!"

     Xue Yange began to say that the bright, hibiscus-like jade face shone with self-confidence and bright light.

     A pair of Qian Zhong's poetic, Wan Zhonglingxiu eyes, under the thick black curled eyelashes, flowing a bright halo.

     "Well! Geer will be successful! I believe you!"

     Feng Lichen said gently, full of confidence in Xue Yange.

     Even if she is a young girl who seems to be as weak as a windy willow, she has the same pride as Lingmei Aoxue's cold plum.

     Maybe one day, she will shock all the men in the world, not because of her beautiful face, but the height to which she stands.