225

Chapter 225: I Can't Hide Anything From You

      "The patriarch father and father said that we are from the God Phoenix family, anyway, I don't know what it is! In short, the family name is Phoenix, I just can't figure it out. Is it related to God Phoenix?"

     Fenghuanger's childish voice fell crunchily, and he did not forget to take two mouthfuls of braised pork.

     "Are your totems Phoenix Snow?"

     This is the second time that Xue Yange has heard about the Shenhuang clan, the first time she heard Yue Jinhua say, at that time he learned the clue from the Phoenix Snow Totem.

     "It seems to be a bird lying on a snowflake, but that bird is still pretty! The tail is long! Every time a family sacrifice, my father always pulls me to worship that big bird. Actually I wonder if I can roast it.  Eating! "

     Fenghuanger chuckled and said, letting Xue Yange feel ashamed.

     Xue Yange listened to the big bird she described, it should be the patron saint of their family, and may be the legendary phoenix.

     Fenghuanger is still young, so he doesn't know much about them.

     "Huanger, do you still have sisters?"

     Xue Yange asked, if the Dzi Bead Bracelet is an identity token of the God Phoenix family, then she may have something to do with Fenghuang.

     "Huanger has no sister and sister! My father is just a daughter! But I have a brother who hates me and hates him the most. He always loves to bully me! Huh!"

     Fenghuanger felt itchy teeth when she thought of her brother Fengjiuwu. If it wasn't for her brother's mouthful, his father wouldn't throw her out to practice.

     "By the way, my brother also has a string of dzi beads, the color is sky blue!"

     "Does Huang know that anyone might also have a dzi bead bracelet like this?"

     Xue Yange wants to know more information, and guesses her own life.

     "Daddy said that only our family has this kind of dzi bead bracelet, and the color of the dzi bead bracelet owned by everyone is unique! The most important thing is that this dzi bead bracelet will accompany us for life and always guard the God Phoenix family  Descendants. "

     Fenghuanger thought about what Dad had said. Although she felt very exaggerated, she said the original words to Xue Yange again.

     In fact, she also hoped that Sister Xue was her sister, but she never heard her father mention that she had a sister.

     But my brother knows a little bit more. She is young and her dad doesn't tell her many things.

     "There will not be more than ten people with dzi beads bracelets in this world. I don't know who Sister Xue's biological parents are, but Sister Xue should be related to our family."

     "Where is your family in Huanger? Maybe your father and brother know the origin of this string of purple dzi in my hand!"

     Xue Yange put her hands on her cheeks, and the warm sunshine outside the window traced her smile, her bright eyes were inlaid with brilliant light.

     "Sister Xue, it's not Huanger who doesn't want to tell you, I really don't know!"

     Fenghuanger shook her little head, the sky blue robe, as if the color of the water was smeared on it, full of quiet beauty.