chapter 154

Chapter 154: I Don't Want This Wine

      Flowing water rushes past, across a white wall and black tiles, a tree pear flower can not be written gentle and elegant.

     Thousands of pear flowers are blooming, with the petals of catkins flying, like Su Xue colorful.

     "I'll come first! I'll come first!"

     Fenghuanger clapped her palms, rushing to be the first to write a poem.

     "Pear blossoms bloom, blossoming pear blossoms!"

     With the childish voice of the Phoenix child, reading such lovely poems, so that the condensed atmosphere in the yard also eased.

     The braid tied with a bow also swayed gently with the spring breeze, and the carved dragon wore a long-life lock on the neck. Nine small bells dotted the edge of the long-life lock.

     "Brother Xue, Huang'er can be exported into poetry! Isn't it great?"

     She looked up at Xue Yange, a child who wanted to be praised.

     "Uh-huh! That's great! There are delicious candied fruits in the alley outside. I'll buy it for you later."

     Xue Yange reached out and touched her little head, and she smiled contentedly.

     "Brother Xue is the best!"

     Fenghuanger said happily, her eyes turned into two crescents with a smile, a sweet smile, blooming on the small face like blooming flowers.

     "It's just a childish nursery rhyme. What's so complacent?"

     Chu Tianyu raised her head with a sneer, revealing her eyes, and gave her a scornful look.

     "It's embarrassing to be ugly at such a low level. It's a joke anyway."

     "Do you have any skill, wouldn't you just bully a child?"

     Xue Yange saw that Chu Tianyu was so careful, that even a five-year-old child had to ridicule, and her impression of her was already bad.

     "I'll let you see, what is real poetry!"

     Chu Tianyu said proudly, and began to recite poetry.

     "Ewha is white. Suspected of clouds."

     After she finished reading the poem, she looked provocatively towards Xue Yange.

     "Don't be too surprised, this girl's literary talent is not comparable to you!"

     She said smugly, leaving several others speechless.

     "Ma'am! You're no better than me. Where can you go? Your skin is as thick as a flesh, and you have a shiny, shiny oil, for fear that people don't know!"

     Fenghuanger groaned, her soft voice falling to the ground brittlely.

     "Please ask some boys to write poems!"

     After listening to Chu Tianyu's poems, Yun Yanyu smiled and looked at the others. The quality of the poems was not the most important, but it was also a manifestation of strength.

     Huadu Yunting does not allow the use of force, so they are all fighting texts.

     "Xiyue Plum Blossom Snow, Canxia Ningjiu."

     Duan Chenfeng held the jug in his hand and said with a bit of intoxication.

     He does not forget to bring wine in his poems, which shows how much he loves wine.