273

273. Chapter 273

      The milky white morning mist circulates among the green leaves of matcha green and spreads on the cherry-red rose petals.

     The tall roses are intertwined, like a magnificent flower castle.

     The flowers bloom like fireworks, and if they are lonely and quiet.

     Xue Luange looked at the rose flower inlaid with diamond-like dewdrops, like the crown of the queen's hair under the gleam of yellow sunlight.

     She once heard a sentence: "Companionship is the longest love confession."

     Along the way, no matter how hard she encountered, there were warm hands holding her down.

     Even for her waywardness, she is tolerant with a broad ocean-like mind.

     Looking at the unfamiliar place in front of him, there was no man beside Qing Jun who was like a fairy, who was willing to accompany her to the world.

     Missing, like a vine growing in the drizzle against the breeze, crazy like a entwined heart.

     Life and death are uncertain, she doesn't know if she can see him again.

     She sorted out her mood, carefully folded the thoughts in her heart, and placed them in the softest corner of the soul.

     There is a treasure box containing all the memories and feelings she cherished.

     Seeing that her dress was not suitable for action, she hid behind the rose wall and changed her clothes.

     A purple and white flower-and-water pleated long skirt with scattered flowers, and a white snow gauze, a purple anemone blooms.  This noble and elegant style is a masterpiece from Sheng Lian.

     In the past two years, Xueluange has lived in the Xuanyuan Hall, and the clothes are all tailored by Shenglian. Xueluange rarely asks about these, so they are all made in the style of Shenglian.

     Weavers with excellent craftsmanship, tailoring the clothes to the specifications of the crape myrtle, naturally all use the finest materials in the house.  The tentacles are silky, smokey and misty, and beautiful.

     The delicate waistband of her waist hung with concentric knots of golden spike lotus, condensed white jade and colorful clouds, and a small, sharp meniscus hid above the boots under her feet.

     After removing the complicated pearl hair accessories in the hair, the long hair was half rolled up, the bangs hung on the forehead, and two strands of long hair were draped over the shoulders.  Xueluan white feather hair accessories were worn in the hair room, just like the wind and dust accompanying her.

     Xue Luange shook the Qilin Jade Bi that Xue Yunche gave her, and looked away.

     She does not know how far she is from Xue Yun Che, but she firmly believes that as long as she does not give up, she will hopefully find him.

     She also believed that he was stronger and braver than she had imagined. Even in the greatest danger, he would survive.

     She took out the Yunzhou scroll, but couldn't find the location of the mirage of Haicheng.  This place seems to be isolated from the clouds outside the sky, not even recorded on the Yunzhou scroll.

     She didn't know where she was in the mirage now, but she walked carefully outside the flower field.

     At the same time, a confident water chanting string in the Sea Dome Palace in the Underwater City was thinking about preparing a grand wedding to celebrate his marriage to his dragon girl bride.