234

Chapter 234: We Sleep Together

      The stream flowing down from the mountain not far away, the sound of the cheerful flowing water, is like the joy of the wind at the moment.

     The blue and soft night sky was also polished by the moonlight.

     The soft white clouds waft in the night sky, like a bunch of sweet marshmallows sticking in a large jade plate. If you can pick one and taste it, it must be sweet.

     Feng Lichen held the concentric knot of the colorful clouds sent to him by Xue Yange, feeling extra sweet in his heart, and looking at the ordinary night scenery, everything felt so beautiful.

     Even the small wild flowers swaying by the graceful grass on the grass around them are also fragrant.

     When I'm in a good mood, I really look at everything, because the flowers bloom in my heart, and the flowers in front of me are beautiful.

     Thousands of knots, concentric fate.

     No solution, no fate.

     Does she give him the same heart knot, does it mean that she is willing to live with him forever?

     Folks who love each other often use concentric knots as tokens of affection, so when he receives the concentric knots from her, he feels elated.

     Maybe he was not wishful thinking, she had him in her heart too!

     "Is this compensation enough? Are you angry now?"

     Seeing his cute appearance, Xue Yange looked a little softer.

     She also held a concentric knot in her hand. The concentric knot woven with colored silk was exquisite to the extreme.

     On the concentric knot, the spirit rhino beads, on the concentric knot held in their hands, glow softly, attracting each other.

     Wish to be single-minded and keep their heads apart!

     The wind nodded and nodded, closing the concentric knot close together, the baby was incredible.

     He was still very embarrassed. Will she give a concentric knot to Xue Yunche, so she hurriedly met him at the end of the test and gave him something.

     The picture was too exciting, so he didn't dare to look carefully.

     He was afraid Xue Xuege would give the concentric knot to Xue Yunche, which meant that her sweetheart was not herself, which was a big blow to him.

     Unexpectedly, she gave him such a big surprise, and gave him the concentric knot with his own hands.

     "By the way, have you dealt with the murderer?"

     Xue Yange remembered to let the goggles notify Feng Lichen, and did not know if he had handled it properly.

     "If I didn't deal with it, why would I be here?"

     Feng Lichen said faintly, Qingrun's beautiful voice showed a confidence.

     His efficiency has always been high, otherwise how long will it take for him to finish the work.

     "It's you, how could you be here so late?"

     He looked at her curiously. Before he thought that his eyes had hallucinations, he reached out and hugged her, but did not expect it to be true.

     "I just want to come back and see, aren't you welcome? Then I'll leave!"

     Xue Yange looked at him, pretending to be angry.