261

Chapter 261: You Are Pedaling Two Boats

      Xue Yange looked at the seven colored mountain peaks soaring into the clouds, and the sky was glowing with silver and white, full of dreamy beauty.

     The seven mountain peaks surround the four mountains, the seven waterfalls fall from the top of the mountain, the water is filled with mist, and the seven sky waterfalls are like the nature of the sky.

     The colored halo shrouds the peaks of different colors, like a beautiful circle of rainbows shining with crystal luster.

     The place where she is is a green valley, all kinds of Qihua Yaocao, all plants and trees will glow, like a translucent crystal.

     Blossoming flowers bloom in front of you into a charming sea of ​​flowers.

     That beautiful nine dream white deer stepped on a cloud and flew over a god-like tree, and there were countless translucent silk butterflies hanging among the god-like trees with countless vines.  You have to make Xue Yange speechless.

     "What the hell is this? Who is that fairy?"

     Xue Yange looked at everything in front of her in surprise, as if it were not a worldly landscape, like a dream.

     "Before I think about how to dispose of you, you should stay here without letting you go, let alone touching things, or you might lose your life, don't blame me for not reminding you."

     Immortal's cold voice fell to Xue Yange's ears, and threw her to the side of the stone, seeing that she had the bondage of vines on her body, and she could not escape.

     Xue Yange saw that he was also walking towards the huge and extremely radiant god tree, submerged into the silk-like vines hanging down.  The blossoming purple translucent flowers were blossoming among the vines, and there seemed to be a little fluorescence around them.

     "You told me not to leave, I wouldn't leave? I'm stupid!"

     As soon as Xue Yange saw Xianyu leave, she immediately urged Xue Wulian Yan to burn all the vines on her body.

     If time had not been too tight, she would have escaped long ago, where would she be taken to this place where she didn't know where.

     "Find out if there is an exit."

     She patted the dust on her body and looked at this strange valley without seeing a way out.

     She remembered that the guy had just broken through the void and came here, but she didn't have the ability to leave.

     She was looking for a way out, but unfortunately took the whole valley around, she still did not see any exit.

     However, along the way, she saw a lot of glittering stones in the valley, as if it was the material of the smelter she had just seen recently. There were many rare materials that were quite precious.

     Rarely seen treasure material outside, here is the stepping stones spread everywhere on the ground, this will definitely be crazy if those outside masters know.

     "They've all entered the big tree just now. Are there exits?"

     Xue Yange tried to leave the peaks around the valley, but those peaks were placed under strong restraints, and she could not approach at all.

     When she walked towards the mysterious tree, approaching those vines, she felt that the transparent silk butterflies were coming towards her.