278

278. Chapter 278 This little cute is unusual

      "Tweet!"

     The little fledgling seemed to understand Man Tingfang's words, and immediately looked at her with big ruby ​​eyes, full of anticipation.

     "I have never raised a bird, and I am not sure I can raise it."

     Xue Luange looked at this newborn little life, the feathers did not grow up, and it looked really fragile.

     She has never had such a small pet and is worried that she cannot take care of it.

     "It's not difficult to raise birds, as long as you have the heart to do it, you can do very well. They will reward you with the most beautiful singing. The girl is kind-hearted, please keep it! Although I can't see its appearance, but also  Hear it wants to follow you. "

     Man Tingfang's gentle and sincere voice made Xue Luange unable to refuse.

     "OK then!"

     Xue Luan Ge held out his hand, and the little guy without feathers happily wanted to flap her wings and flew into her arms, but without enough wings, it could not fly and fell towards the ground.

     Xue Luange caught it in time, looking at the little cute, she felt both anxious and looking forward.

     Yin Xi fell on her shoulder from the branch, and it was naturally afraid of fire, so she didn't take him close to the tree, but let it wait here.

     Seeing Yin Xi want to snatch Xue Luange's pampering, a little anger burst into the ruby-like eyes of the little fledgling.

     The powerful pressure that emanated from that moment made Yin Xi, a thousand-year-old snake, tremble from the depths of his soul.

     It's just that the majesty came suddenly and disappeared, and when it glanced at the little cute again, it was already held by Xue Luange on the palm of his hand, and gently touched the small long golden feathers on his head with his palm  .

     It always felt that this little guy looked a little familiar, but for a moment he could not remember what kind of spirit beast it was. In short, it could not be an ordinary bird.

     "This little cute is unusual."

     Xue Luange also keenly felt the ray of coercion issued by the little cute on the palm of her hand, which was the same breath she felt when she subdued Nirvana Jinyan.

     This is definitely not accidental!

     This little cutie was rescued from the paulownia tree, maybe it has something to do with the golden feather Xuanfeng in the huge bird nest before.

     "It has no name yet, you are its owner, just give it a name!"

     Man Tingfang said with a smile of spring wind and rain above Jun Yan, and there was no alienation and indifference from strangers.

     He was like the sunshine in early summer, it made people feel warm, but not too hot, the temperature was just right.

     A thrush bird flapped its wings and landed on his shoulder, leaning intimately beside his head, not afraid of life at all.

     "Its feathers are golden yellow, like a layer of golden tulle, just call it feather yarn."

     Xue Luan Ge thought about it and named Xiaoyu as Yusha.

     Hearing a new name, Yusha jumped happily.

     "I don't know what the golden color looks like?"