220

Chapter 220 Chapter 220

      "Master!"

     Xue Yange saw that Master Xun Meng Xun Ying was serious and silent, and there was some inexplicable anxiety in her heart.

     Meng Xunying nodded towards her, her eyes revealing a gentle color.

     Seeing his love grow slowly, his heart was filled with relief.

     At first she had no choice but to choose her, but now he does not regret it, but feels fortunate that it is her.

     He is her teacher and will do his best to protect her.

     "Geer, did you touch something?"

     He opened his mouth after a moment of contemplation, and his mellow and pleasant voice dropped slowly.

     Even if he is anxious, he can still calm himself.

     "How does Master know?"

     Xue Yange knew that Master Xunmeng Xunying had been retreating in retreat. She hardly paid any attention to the world and did not pay attention to what happened outside.

     "I feel a cold chill for the teacher. It is extremely dangerous. With your current strength, don't come near, otherwise the teacher will not be able to save you."

     Meng Xunying felt the powerful threat, even he was not sure.

     "Master, it's just an ancient ring, isn't it as scary as you said?"

     Xue Yange heard Master say it seriously, and she couldn't help worrying about the wind and dust.

     If it is as dangerous as Master said, wearing the ancient ring next to Li Lichen is definitely more dangerous.

     "An ancient ring has such great power! Geer, tell the teacher what the ancient ring looks like?"

     There was a flash of aura in Meng Xun Ying's mind, and she seemed to think of something, but did not respond for a while, but she felt that she had grasped some key points.

     "The ring's style is quaint, giving people a vicissitudes of baptism through countless years. The most important thing is that this ring is shaped like a dragon, like a dragon circling around your fingers. And this ring has a magic power  , People's souls must be sucked in. "

     Xue Yange carefully recalled the previous scene and told Meng Xunying.

     "Geer, that ancient ring is very dangerous, and its owner is more dangerous. Don't approach the owner of this ancient ring. He is not the one you can approach."

     In the mind of Meng Xun Sakura, memories of a scene I have seen before emerged. A magic dragon sprayed clouds and mists over the sky, and the flames covered the sky and the sky, and the whole world turned into a furnace.  The suffocating darkness enveloped the whole world, the sun and the moon were dark, and the heavens and the earth were pale.

     He could never forget that day, even if many years had worn away many memories, the scene was still clear.

     He once saw the power that almost destroyed the world. Today, when he restores his soul by practicing with the spirit of clear water, he feels the same icy breath as the power he felt that day.

     "Thank you, Master, for reminding me that I will take care to protect myself."

     Xue Yange didn't deny Master, if Master didn't care about her, she wouldn't tell her that.