chapter 160

160.Chapter 160

      Xue Yange just wanted to teach Duanmu Qingluo, so she didn't block her voice, so she had a chance to talk.

     After entering Tianlingxuan, she walked towards the boys' dormitory area. She didn't know where her father lived, so she could only find them one by one.

     Tianlingxuan is so large, it is divided into old and new residences. Since these residences are randomly arranged, she does not know which ones are new students and which are old students' areas.

     Knocking at the door was too strenuous, and she didn't waste so much time.

     So for today's sake, she can only use a duster!

     She took out the dust mirror, and the picture in the mirror penetrated the wall and penetrated into the room.

     Seeing that it wasn't Dad Xueyunche, she went on searching.

     This search was fast, and along the way, she quickly ruled out most of the house, leaving only a small part.

     At this time, she saw a strong back in the mirror, with long hair covering her back, wheat-colored skin, and a sun-like healthy color.

     Drops of crystal water drops rolled down from him, revealing a fatal temptation and attraction.

     The explosive muscles and the tight waist were all spraying blood.

     "Absolutely a male model!"

     Xue Yange did not expect to see the picture of the macho out of the bath, and his face was covered with red clouds.

     "So sexy!"

     She quickly glanced back and planned to change to another room to find her father.

     But at this moment, she saw the strong and sexy macho turned his head, revealing a sharp-edged and handsome face.

     And this handsome face, she is still very familiar!

     The flying British sword eyebrows, coupled with the straight bridge of the nose and sexy plump lips, all reveal the wild beauty.

     "Emma! You accidentally saw your elder brother! Sin! Sin!"

     She always knew that elder brother Jun Yuanze was a very handsome man, and he was also tall and powerful, but he didn't know that his figure was so awesome after he was stripped!

     Definitely not worse than those modern male stars!

     Standard model body!

     She almost didn't have a nosebleed!

     "Master, you are so evil!"

     Xiaodoubao and Yinxi lay on her shoulders, glanced at the picture inside the dust mirror, and couldn't help but glance at each other, showing shame.

     "Dare to love the master to use this dust mirror to exclusively occupy the cheap men! Absolutely a must-have for female satyr!"

     The two adorable pets say a word to me, making Xue Yange feel a group of crows flying on his head.

     "Your master, this is my best use! I look so handsome, will I lose a piece of meat when I look at it? Not right! Good things are for appreciation! Do you understand?"

     Xue Yan sings righteously, and continues to find his father with a duster.

     "Master, what if Master Dad doesn't wear clothes, what should I do if you look at it?"