chapter 151

Chapter 151: The Secret of the Nine Heavenly Palace

      The bamboo raft swayed the waves, and Xue Yange saw the tall reeds receding from her eyes, and her eyes suddenly opened up!

     The stilt towers that stood near the river made her think that she had strayed into the Jiangnan water village by mistake.

     The river in front of them was extremely wide. There were people selling stalls in flat boats selling their own stuff.

     No wonder this place is called Linglong Water Street, and it is indeed a water long street.

     The people selling things on the boat are all the students of Ziwei Tianfu. The young face seems to make this street full of vitality.

     There are also shops upstairs, but it is the forces in Ziwei Tianfu that have the means to rent such a shop. For ordinary students, the rent of the shop is too expensive and they cannot afford it.

     "If you want to survive in Ziwei Tianfu, you need to earn Yunzhu, so many people will use this method in exchange for Yunzhu and what they need."

     Feng Lichen began to introduce Xuezhu with Xue Yange. Yunzhu may not be a great deal outside Ziwei Tianfu, but within Ziwei Tianfu, Yunzhu is what these students are striving for.

     "What's the use of Yunzhu? It can make these geniuses come down here to stand here!"

     Xue Yange felt that the strength of these students was not weak, and the genius sought after by everyone was indeed everywhere in Ziwei Tianfu.

     "Yunzhu itself is the crystallization of spiritual power, which can speed up the cultivation speed and absorb pure spiritual power directly from the cloud beads without the need to absorb a trace of spiritual power from the mottled aura."

     Wind Lichen's long sleeves moved gently, and the bamboo raft under his feet was blown in the direction he wanted to go.

     "Of course, the biggest role of Yunzhu is not this! The reason why Ziwei Tianfu attracts countless geniuses is that there is a nine-day holy palace. The holy palace will be opened once a year. As long as there are enough cloud beads, you can enter  Eligibility for the Nine Heavenly Temple. "

     This is not a secret. After Xue Yange stayed for a long time, he knew the existence of Jiutian Shengfu.

     The Jiutian Holy Mansion is the biggest foundation of Ziwei Tianfu. There is a huge opportunity in it, and practicing one day in it is equivalent to practicing ten years outside.

     Such anti-natural forces naturally make countless people crazy.

     But unfortunately, there are only 20 places entering the nine-day holy palace each year.

     Many people work hard to earn Yunzhu, and more people try to grab Yunzhu through shortcuts.

     "The chance for that freshman to go in seems small!"

     Xue Yange heard that it was not easy to get a place by how much Yunzhu got.

     Freshmen have just entered Lagerstroemia Tianfu, and their accumulation is naturally inferior to other old students.

     "No one should have told you that there are five major cities in Ziwei Tianfu?"

     Feng Lichen did not directly respond to Xue Yange, but asked her a question.

     "No!"

     Xue Yange didn't know anything about Ziwei Tianfu. She just hurried over to take refuge, and it was not clear what kind of place it was.