chapter 191

Chapter 191: Real Gold Is Not Afraid of Fire
     "Tianyu take this seriously?"

     When Wu Rendao heard Chu Tianyu's words, he immediately became excited.

     If Qu Liu dares to be private, wait for punishment!

     At that time, not only Qu Liuyu will suffer, but even those guys who have made good relations with Qu Liuyu will be unlucky.

     The information on the letter of recommendation requires several elders to seal it together. This is a good opportunity to wipe them out.

     "It's true."

     Chu Tianyu nodded, she originally felt that there was a problem, and now I heard the two elders mention that the person was recommended by Qu Liu, it must be something fool.

     "That being the case, it is time to test it again! You must not let those maggots destroy Ziwei Tianfu."

     Gu Fuzi said righteously, showing a decent look, but in his heart he just wanted to take revenge.

     "That kid is very cunning, Master Gu and Elder Wu can make a decision quickly, otherwise it will change late."

     Chu Tianyu said while struggling to get hot, for fear of leaking news, to prepare the other party.

     "Okay! Let's go now! The kid with sharp teeth and sharp mouth, this time he's trying to escape."

     Gu Fuzi couldn't wait to say that the face he had lost in Zhanzun Mansion is now to be recovered in Zhanzun Mansion.

     He glanced at Wu Rendao, and he had no reason to hesitate about this opportunity that could bring down the flow.

     At present, Wu Rendao and the ancient Master immediately contacted the other Masters and elders, and rallied toward the Zunzun Mansion.

     Seeing such a big scene, Chu Tianyu had a vicious smug smile on her face.

     "You are dead this time! No one can keep you!"

     She followed the mighty team secretly and hid aside to watch the excitement.

     The movement here also attracted the attention of other students, and it was the first time everyone saw such a big scene.

     "What happened? Even the law enforcement elders in Tianfu were alarmed!"

     "I don't know, it's definitely not a trivial matter, and the superintendents in the provinces are almost there."

     "Look at that direction should go to Zunzun Mansion!"

     "We'll follow up too!"

     Many trainees followed the distance far and did not dare to lean too close.

     As the law enforcement elders and other elders entered the Zunzun Mansion, they immediately shocked the school supervisor's tune.

     Today, the leader of Zhanzun Mansion is just going out to do business, which is not within Zhanzun Mansion.

     Chu Tianyu knew this news, so he seized the opportunity.

     If the wind and dust are in the house, someone will come forward to stop it, and now with a meander, he is insured of his own!

     "Who is Feng Xuege?"

     A fierce woman's voice came down, talking to a hearty woman.