251

Chapter 251 Chapter 251

      Xue Yange set his sights on the protagonist Sun Yi of Jianzun Mansion, a proud smile appeared on his face.

     "A Huangmao girl also wants to fight with the master of this government!"

     Gongsun Yi's gloomy eyes and Xue Yange's eyes have a provocative and contemptuous meaning.

     He is the master of a house, how can she fight him?

     "You must not take my sister Snow!"

     Fenghuanger could not help but stand in front of Xue Yange, no matter whether Xue Yange had done these things, she would not allow anyone to hurt her.

     "Xiao Xue is kind and cannot do that kind of thing. If you don't have evidence, don't grab anyone."

     Jiang Lingshui said, I don't believe Xue Yange will ruin Tao Pian Pian's face.

     "That peachy look is not as good as our goddess. Our goddess has no need to destroy her face."

     "We at Zunfu are not so bullied!"

     "You guys are slander!"

     The practitioners all stood up and prevented the law enforcement elders from taking Xue Yange away.

     "Are you blatantly obstructing law enforcement teams in performing their official duties?"

     The law enforcement elder Fang Xie lowered her face, her voice indifferent.

     The most unselfish elder in Ziwei Tianfu, she is very majestic in the eyes of everyone.

     Everyone was afraid when she heard her cold drink.

     Xue Xuege saw that the elder Qiu Xie was fierce, and guessed that it should be Tao Pinai who testified that she had done it.

     Tao Pianping's eyes were blinded by lime powder. She suffered and suffered evil results. As for her face being scratched and disfigured by a knife, someone should have deliberately done it, the purpose was to frame Xuelangge.

     At that time, Tao Pianping couldn't see anything at all, so naturally she insisted that Xue Yange did it.

     The audience was silent and a repressive atmosphere shrouded everyone in Zhanzun Mansion.

     The law enforcement team screened idlers and waited to prevent them from approaching and interfering with official duties.

     "No one can take her away until she finds out the truth."

     Qingyue's beautiful voice, like a spring, fell down with a strong majesty.

     The wind Lichen fell from the top of the star picking platform, guarding Xueyage with a domineering and strong guard.

     "Feng Fuzhu, you are blatantly sheltering criminals."

     Gongsun Yi saw Feng Lichen guarding Xue Yange from the law enforcement team to take her away, and his face showed dissatisfaction.

     "The way is the state-owned law, the government has the government rules, and the rules are not perfect. Does n’t the wind government owner openly violate the rules?"

     Xia Yumeng came down, thinking that if Xue Yange was put in jail, then he would hope to win more than the test piano hall.

     Although the first cannot be obtained, the second is also promising.