296

296. Chapter 296

      Originally, Baxing Jingshen Pill required only two spirit fires to be refined, but now four kinds of flames are fused together.

     If only Xue Luange is here, he can't bear this five-color Dan Lei.

     Because the Lord of the Burning Shadow Palace is not far away, the five-color Dan Lei will also treat him as an attack target and bombard it mercilessly.

     "This damn bastard!"

     The Lord of Burning Shadow Palace was already afraid of Sky Thunder, not to mention the Five-Colored Thunder!

     Despite ten thousand reluctances in his heart, he also had to fight against Dan Lei.

     Dan Lei split like a pillar of heaven, as if to destroy everything to ashes.

     "My God! This is too much play!"

     Shui Yinxian was taken aback by this terrible battle. He could not care about the entanglement with the Black Dragon Flame. He hurried back to the side quickly. If he was struck by thunder this day, he would have to peel off the skin without dying.

     He didn't want to save Xue Luan Ge, but now this situation has exceeded the limit of his rescue.

     A little careless, that is the end of the dust.

     He stood in the distance and stared worriedly at Xue Luange's area shrouded in thunderclouds, guessing that she might be more or less fierce.

     Such a thunder, even if he is a strong level of Spirit Emperor, can't eat it at all.

     The Lord of Burning Shadow Palace is also in the thunder of the sea at the moment, he can't say whether he is suffering.

     He defeated a thunderbolt with tyranny, and the rest of the thunderrays regarded him as the target of the attack.

     If he is not here, these Dan Lei still live alive Xueluan song?

     He really regrets why he chased him now, just look at her from a distance, even if she was bombed to death.

     On one side, he resisted the increasingly powerful Dan Lei. As Dan Lei's color continued to change, the breath of destruction became stronger and stronger.

     Before the last purple Dan Lei fell, he finally broke through the void gate and rushed into it in a moment.

     He worried that at one o'clock in the evening, he would be annihilated.

     Wanting to die with him is not that simple!

     He believed that Xue Luange could not survive the purple Dan Lei, he must be directly hacked to death.

     In this way, it can be regarded as the deepest resentment in his heart.

     He just regretted not seeing the scene with his own eyes and unable to feel the pleasure.

     Xue Luange didn't have the power to break through the void, but she couldn't laugh when she saw that the Lord of Shadowing Palace had been stunned and escaped.

     Because the last purple sky thunder has fallen, and it happened to be chopped against her.

     Although the Lord of the Burning Palace repelled most of the Thunder in front, she must also support her spiritual power to save her life.

     As the powerful purple sky thunder fell towards her delicate body, a golden light curtain enveloped her in time.

     Having followed her Prajna far away, seeing that she was in danger of life, she immediately opened the golden bell cover to resist the thunder for her.