chapter 178

Chapter 178: You Have Water In Your Head

      Long Haoming's handsome face has hard edges.  The dense eyelashes are half covered with those magnificent magic pupils.

     He has a charming and hopeless beauty like the flowers on the other side of the river, as if from Shura Hell.

     While Xue Yange was staring at him, he was also staring at her bright and ethereal stars.

     His gaze followed her jagged nose, all the way to her pink lips like rose petals.

     Under the faint light of the fire, the bright colors of the lips made him stunned.

     One is the lonely and cold night, and the other is the warm and bright day.

     A petal rides on the night wind in the forest, glances over them, and sways on the ground.

     After listening to her question, Long Haoming was silent for a moment, her lips as thin as a knife's blade, and she spit out a few hard words.

     "You're flooded."

     ".."

     Xue Xuege heard his disdainful tone and really wanted to kick him, but knew that the person was not him, she was at ease.

     "Today's favor, I will pay you back."

     She was relieved and turned around smartly, feeling even lighter.

     The person at the bottom of the lake who did her best was not Long Haoming, that is to say, there was another person who saved her.

     Who saved her?

     Unfortunately, at that time, her consciousness was too vague, she didn't see the other person's face clearly, but just felt vaguely familiar.

     Today the trainees are exhausted. Everyone found a place to camp and rest, and some trainees took turns vigil.

     Xue Yange did not stay in the tent, but climbed to the tree to practice "The Secret of the Xingyue". This method of cultivation was not spiritual cultivation, but spiritual cultivation, and she did not fall.

     Master Xun Meng Xun Ying can walk freely in Zimo Dzi. She has informed the location of the Bishui Lingxin. He has now entered the Bishui Lingxin to contain the soul and will not come out in a short time.

     She learned from Master ’s mouth that the Bishui Lingxin is an inexhaustible spiritual spring. Now that the Bishui Lingxin is in the space of Zi Mo Hong Chen, she does not need to water those herbs from time to time.

     Today, the herbs that she planted in the red dust of Zimo grew very well, and because of the power of tonics, the herbs here grew particularly fast.

     She sat on the tree to absorb the power of the stars. In the eyes of others, she was just resting her eyes.

     Long Haoming noticed her move and followed her far away.

     When holding her today, he felt that she was really light and light, like a mass of cotton, and her body was exceptionally soft.

     While holding her, he had the urge to hold her forever.  But I was afraid that more contact with her would hurt her.

     It just seems fine to meet her now, does it prove that she can really touch him?  And will not die because of him?

     The previous few times he thought it was an accident, but this time he swam up from the lake with her, far longer than the previous contact.