256

Chapter 256: Long Live the Legend

      Although Xue Yange was shocked, but thought about it again, it seems that Sheng Lian never said that she was a woman.

     It was also her own preconceivedness. She felt that he was a beauty, so she did not pay attention to his gender issues later.

     She was surprised now, but soon recovered calm.

     Whether he is male or female, it's Alian!

     The friendship between them will not change due to their status and gender.

     "The Ziwei Tianfu Millennium Celebration has officially ended. Ziwei Tianfu has been established for thousands of years, and the 10,000-year storm has not blown down our Ziwei Tianfu. It is not because of the owner of my house that it is difficult for a single tree to become a boat.  The adherence of a Ziwei Tianfu student cannot be continued. "

     The sound of Shenglian's flowing spring fell, making everyone feel agitated and bloody.

     They listened to the sound of that day, and for a time they felt intoxicated physically and mentally.

     His misty figure seemed to be a monument to stand on, making them look in awe.

     Every Lagerstroemia mandarin is the spiritual pillar of Lagerstroemia mandala. For generations, they are the strongest in Yunzhou mainland, and they also maintain the peace of the world.

     All the students of Ziwei Tianfu's eyes shone brightly. Listening to the words of Ziwei Fuzhu, they felt that they were also very excited.

     "Ziwei Tianfu is your pride, but you are Ziwei Tianfu's pride. He rises towards Qianlong Feiyuan, and Feng Feng soars into the sky, and when the world is famous, I hope you will forget that you were once a Ziwei Tianfu  member!"

     Shenglian's words were imposing with majesty, which made people respectfully.

     "We do n’t need any return from you. As long as the Ziwei Tianfu is killed, we hope that the people of Ziwei Tianfu will not make things worse. It is not terrible to encounter foreign enemies. We will never shrink back from fear. We are afraid to be our partners.  Behind the knife. Those people will never be part of our Ziwei Tianfu, but the enemies of the whole government. "

     Xue Yange looked at the holy lotus at this moment, unlike the playful and mischievous in the past, but revealed the majesty of the superior, making people feel the presence of an emperor.

     This is also the true side of Shenglian, or the other side of him.

     When she heard the words of Sheng Lian, she had intuition in her heart. It seemed that Ziwei Tianfu would have a catastrophe. Otherwise, Sheng Lian would not say such words at the Millennium Celebration and alert everyone.

     "This year's ranking of the five major celebrations of the five provinces is extremely exciting. It is the most exciting Millennium I have ever seen."

     Sheng Lian looked at Feng Huabang behind him and saw Xue Yange's name, his expression softened a little.

     "Alian, how old are you?"

     Xue Yange heard the words of Sheng Lian, and keenly captured the keywords. This item seems to be the Millennium celebration that has been seen many times.

     Be good!  In this way, Alian has lived at least two thousand years, even three thousand years!

     Thousands of years of age are still so beautiful, and still so young and beautiful, does this keep those old men alive?