294

294. Chapter 294 Just Waiting for You

      The familiar dark breath is like a sudden change from day to night, and the bitter cold spreads, making people tremble from the depths of the soul.

     When the black figure stepped out of the broken void step by step, everyone had a feeling, there was no light in the world, and haze everywhere.

     The terrifying coercion was like a surging tide that drowned them completely and could hardly breathe.

     Looking at the figure completely shrouded by black mist in front of him, the tearful rain of the Lord of the Burning Sand Temple showed a startled and terrified look, and immediately knelt in awe.

     "Palace!"

     This time she did not complete the things the palace owner arranged, and she would certainly be heavily blamed.

     Hearing her words, the students of Ziwei Tianfu all showed dignified colors on their faces. When they saw the Lord of Shadows Palace coming in person, their pressure was not so great.

     "Hurry to take them away. The northwest direction is the station of Yixiangu. Let's take everyone to heal first."

     Xue Luange saw the presence of the Lord of the Burning Shadow Palace, and immediately transmitted the sound to the Lord Lingzun.

     She knows that the target of the Lord of Shadows Palace is her, she has no idea of ​​any deep enmity between them, but she can be sure that the Liangzi between them has already been settled, so once they meet, it must be the end of the battle.  .

     "Dust Wind, you take them to evacuate first, and I leave behind the Lord of Shadowing Palace."

     Chu Jun has long heard of the prestige of the Lord of the Shadow Palace. Even if the Shadow Palace is the greatest evil force, no force can shake it.

     Burning Shadow Palace is really terrible, the most important thing is that they have a powerful and unpredictable palace owner.

     If they are here, they should still be able to contend with the Lord of the Palace of Burning Palace, but with his strength, even if it is to the several Lords of the Palace of Burning Palace, they are unable to handle it, let alone the Lord of the Palace of Burning Palace  Resisted.

     It's just that since he came to rescue the students of Ziwei Tianfu, he will go all out. This is his responsibility and responsibility as the head of the Lingzun Palace.

     Because he has always been in charge, Shengwei, the chief of Ziwei House, will let him save people.

     "Yes."

     Duan Chenfeng knew that most of the students present were exhausted and many of them were injured. They stayed here and would drag down the governor.

     He did not pretend to be artificial, but when the Lord of the Lord of the Spirits condensed the mist of the sky with spiritual force, he immediately took the people to evacuate.

     The thick fog enveloped the earth, creating opportunities for the students to evacuate.

     Xue Luange didn't leave. She knew that if she stayed with them, then the Lord of the Burning Shadow Palace would definitely be chased down.

     She saw them starting to evacuate and flew in the opposite direction.

     The master of Burning Shadow Palace was originally to imprison those students who were trapped in Ziwei Tianfu, but at a glance at the familiar figure, he gave up tracking those students now and thought of Xueluan Ge instead.