266

266. Chapter 266

      The sea breeze is blowing slowly, the sea under the sun is shining and crystal clear, and the white waves are like the lovely lace edges dotted on the edge of the blue skirt.

     This sea is quiet and beautiful, but also full of mysterious and unpredictable.

     The two figures dived towards the sea, disappeared in a flash, and disappeared above the sea.

     Xue Luange and Feng Lichen dive into the sea together and swim towards the bottom of the sea.

     The strength of both of them is not low, can hold their breath for a long time in the water.

     The world that appeared in the eyes of Xue Luan Ge became completely different. This is a faint blue sky and earth, and the light and shadow refracted from the sea gradually blurred and dim.

     Feng Lichen worried about losing with her underwater, so she followed her closely.

     The more difficult it is to sneak down, the resistance of the sea water is increasing, the light is completely dark, and the sunlight above can no longer illuminate the abyss under the sea.

     To enter the Hai Clan, you must find the entrance to the Hai Clan from the bottom of the sea.

     The seabed abyss is endless, completely covered by darkness.  There was no sound around, and there was no sound. It seemed to be a dead wasteland, even if there was no fish.

     In this place, people will feel a sense of despair.

     "Li Chen, where are you?"

     Xue Luange was completely dark in front of her eyes, unable to see what was in front of her, and could not distinguish any direction. She communicated with the wind and dust through the way of soul transmission and wanted to find him.

     It was too dark all around, and she could not feel the breath of wind and dust under the seabed.

     "Song, I'm behind you, you hold my hand, you won't be afraid."

     Feng Lichen's voice came and reached for her hand.

     As they held each other's hands, the concentric knots tied between their waists gave off a faint glow of light under the seabed, reflecting each other.

     "Even in a dark place, I can find you."

     His fingers clasped her tightly, no matter how dark her eyes were, she was the light in his eyes.

     Following that light, he could find her.

     Xue Luange felt that he was holding his hand, and the original feeling of confusion in the darkness disappeared in a flash.

     They have been diving into the sea for a long time. If they can't find the exit, they will be trapped on the seabed.

     "Where should we go now?"

     "I will take you out of here, as long as you believe me."

     Feng Lichen swam under the sea, took her hand, and swam down.

     "Well, I believe you."

     Xue Luange felt that he took her to swim downwards continuously. If there was no exit underneath, they could not support it.

     As they descended more and more, Xue Luange felt like he was falling into the abyss of hell in the dark.

     The sea water is extremely cold, oppressed from all directions, even if it has a spiritual body protection, you can feel the suffocating chill.