275

275. Chapter 275 This is definitely a Divine Doctor

      "The powerful warlord of Shence Mansion, Jun Panshan, has long heard of his prestige, but did not expect to see him here!"

     "General Junda galloped on the battlefield and acted brilliantly, it was impossible to collude with a little girl."

     "As General Junjun, the army of Shence Mansion is already stationed in a mirage. Why is that so?"

     "I had a glimpse of the general's style from afar, indeed it was the general himself."

     Some people recognized Jun Panshan, but they had not previously associated him with the majestic general.

     With the strength of the general, he was almost unable to save his life, and he must have experienced a fierce battle.

     After confirming the identity of the Jun Panshan couple, they were even more shocked by the superb medical skills of the little girl.

     They clearly saw that Jun Panshan was about to die, but she was able to rejuvenate with a clever hand, and a few stitches made him stand up again.

     This is definitely a magic doctor!

     The most important thing is that her age looks very young, which shows that this is definitely a genius.

     However, there are other speculations in their minds that the little girl in front of her is actually very old, just because of the superb medical skills, she can naturally make herself look very young.

     Maybe it's an old senior!

     They thought for a long time, and felt that this possibility is the greatest.

     Nan Xing, a disciple of Yixiangu, was speechless, and was really scared by Xue Luange's medical skills.

     Thinking of his previous attitude towards Xue Luange, he couldn't help blushing, embarrassed.

     At the same time, he was also ashamed of his previous actions. As a disciple of Medical Immortal Valley, he did not show the demeanor he deserved.

     "Okay! The method of decoction and the time of taking the medicine are written here."

     Xue Luange handed the prescription to the Jun Panshan couple. From other people's comments, she learned that the person she saved was from the Shence Mansion.

     In other words, he has a very close relationship with Jun Yuanze, and may be his uncle.

     "Thank you, Divine Doctor, are you going to Mirage? Do you want to go to Mirage? If so, welcome Divine Doctor to go with our couple, we can take you in."

     Ling Xuan said, she guessed that Xue Luan Ge came here at this time, should be wanting to enter Mirage.

     Nowadays, in this extraordinary period, if a super-healthy psychiatrist joins their camp, many casualties can be avoided.

     This place of experience is called Mirage of Haicheng, which is named after Mirage Mountain Range.  What they call Mirage refers to Mirage Mountains.

     Mirage was originally a forbidden place for everyone, where it was extremely dangerous, and many masters were afraid to come close.

     If it were not for the emergence of the emperor's mausoleum, the major forces would not rush past like crazy.

     "Senior, just now I have no eyeballs and ran into you. Our doctor Xiangu sincerely invites you to join our rescue team. Many injured patients need your superb medical doctor to help!"