240

240.Chapter 240

      "There is a way to exchange gifts, and I have something for my brother!"

     Xue Yange took out a book and handed it to Jun Yuanze. This is a book of military books that she combined with the military art books she read and some modern military ideas during her two years in Xuanyuan Hall.

     If he had penetrated this book of soldiers, he would have one more chance to win and one more chance to save his life.

     War is always ruthless. As a general, he is destined to experience countless battles in this life.

     Jun Yuanze's cocoon-covered hand opened the thin book. No words were written on the cover of the parchment, and it looked completely blank.

     When he opened the first page, he saw the handwriting of Xue Yange, the delicate and elegant words, and the beads of the words formed the magical chapter.

     He just glanced at it quickly and felt that the book was invaluable!

     He saw this thick book of soldiers and the deep friendship he carried, which made him moved.

     Many warriors are afraid that they will not be able to write such a huge book throughout their lives. The value of it is not measurable with money.

     "This thing is too expensive. Brother can't accept it!"

     Jun Yuanze feels that this is the hard work of Xue Yange, he can't assume it is.  Although this art of war was significant to him, he did not hesitate because of it.

     He put the book of soldiers back into Xue Yange's hands.

     She gave him such a precious thing that he felt flattered.

     "This thing is for you. I wish you all the best."

     Xue Yange re-assigned Bing Shu to Jun Yuanze, his voice was firm and firm.

     "If my brother is an outsider, then I would not dare to accept this scimitar scimitar."

     She blinked her eyes, and tried to return him to the crescent moon.

     "Small sister, don't think about it, the big brother accepted it!"

     Jun Yuanze said quickly, lest she be unhappy.

     "That's right!"

     Xue Yange nodded, took out the wooden box that had been put away, opened it, and looked at the award-winning carved gold pen.

     Jin Canchan's writing brush glowed in the sun and looked gorgeous.

     The gold-carved dragon scales are also very coordinated with a pen holder of unknown material.

     "This golden dragon pen is exquisitely beautiful, but it seems a lot worse than other rewards."

     Jun Yuanze looked at this carved dragon gold pen, and each contest award of the Millennium Celebration was extraordinary value, but this pen was much inferior.

     Although it looks gorgeous, nothing special is seen.

     But it seems weird!

     The rewards for the Millennium are said to be good, and this should not happen.

     "Master, there is a terrible breath on this pen!"

     The little fox Hong Rou, lying on Jun Yuanze's shoulders, shook the big fox's tail, staring closely at the carved golden pen, revealing the color of vigilance.