249

Chapter 249 Chapter 249

Yu Xiaoxiao's childish face has maturity that does not match his age.

She was not as optimistic as everyone else, and looked a little dignified.

She felt the extraordinaryness of Yao Wang Shen Ding, so she was not particularly confident.

Although she became a six-star psychiatrist at the age of thirteen, she can be said to be a genius in the elixir world. But she had an intuition that Xue Yange seemed unusual, and the flames she had used previously made her feel stressed.

In the eyes of everyone, she placed her little white tender palm on Yaowang Shending, closed her eyes and felt the breath of Yaowang Shending.

Then, a little bit of star-like flames poured out of her palm, and a silver-blue streamer flew up, as if the Milky Way in the sky had fallen, and it was magnificent and spectacular.

The silver-blue flame ribbon wrapped around Yao Wang Shen Ding. As she urged the power of Xinghui Yuyan, Yao Wang Shen Ding also began to shine.

Seeing she was able to use the medicine king Shending, Luo Tianyi, the leader of Yaozun government, was relieved.

"It seems that the power of Xinghui Yuyan is stronger than I expected! Xiaoxiao is indeed the genius of the Yu tribe, and at a young age, he can exert the power of Xinghui Yuyan to such a great extent!"

His own flame is a red phosphorus flame, ranked twenty-seventh in the ancient book "Sky Flame Book", which originates from the sky fire between heaven and earth.

The flame owned by his apprentice Yu Xiaoxiao is named Xinghui Rain Flame, which ranks eighteenth. It is a flame originating from the center of the earth, and it is also a ground fire inherited by the rain clan, which can be said to be the foundation of the rain clan.

"Bravo!"

"This is the real master!"

"Danzun Mansion is indeed Danzun Mansion, a little girl is so powerful."

"Don't look at her young age, she is one of the best masters in Danzun Mansion. I heard that she is at least a five-star psychiatrist."

The crowd inhaled for a while and looked at Yu Xiaoxiao in awe.

Yu Xiaoxiao urged Xinghui Yuyan, sweating in his forehead, and his face was a little pale.

Seeing Yu Xiaoxiao's age was so calm and calm, Xue Yange also showed a little appreciation.

Seeing her controlling the level of flames, Xue Yange also had to admit that Yu Xiaoxiao was indeed a genius.

It was just that she was not old enough, and her soul strength was not strong enough, so it was a bit difficult to control such a domineering flame.

Yu Xiaoxiao put the medicinal herbs into the medicine king Shending and began to work hard to control the flame refining.

Because of this medicine Wang Shending, she could not control it, so she could only refine the elixir very carefully.

So she spent a lot of time, longer than her usual time to refining medicine.

Everyone watched her refining medicine intently, and glimpsed the genius psychiatrist.

When the aroma of the elixir came out of the medicine king Shending, everyone finally waited for this moment.

"It must be a high-grade elixir! It smells refreshing when you smell the aroma."